16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

last time u only wash, u forgot abt the shampoo....n the blowdry

i intend to make u finish it rite.....

range card can only help so much.... if u want to improve, then the more u wash hair, more u will improve
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm

then i also wanna wash hair for u... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:22 pm

moi™ wrote:
rocky wrote:
This is equivalent to forget to wear underwear go out siah... you guys are amazing

Sometimes i didn't wear when going downstair coffeeshop buy coffee. Mine is intentional. Razz

I will sms the kopi xiao mei to deliver kopi to my house. I will open the door with only my towel. clown
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 pm

tiley wrote:

JJ don't like.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Seiko wrote:
moi™ wrote:
rocky wrote:
This is equivalent to forget to wear underwear go out siah... you guys are amazing

Sometimes i didn't wear when going downstair coffeeshop buy coffee. Mine is intentional. Razz

I will sms the kopi xiao mei to deliver kopi to my house. I will open the door with only my towel. clown

Mine different. We do it in the coffeeshop. jocolor
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:27 pm

tiley wrote:

Hi Bro,

I think u must have missed out the KEY word "Blow" Dry...... affraid

U better check UL condition 1st before u commit hor.... cyclops

Heard UL will not be able to eat solid food for the next weeks .... pale

Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 pm

z101 wrote:
tiley wrote:

Hi Bro,

I think u must have missed out the KEY word "Blow" Dry...... affraid

U better check UL condition 1st before u commit hor.... cyclops

Heard UL will not be able to eat solid food for the next weeks .... pale

I don't think its solid lor... scratch
Back to top Go down
markie
Committee
markie

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 pm

swing2sky wrote:
rocky wrote:

Now you know why RDG is know as a fun loving forum... Very Happy
Tiley kor kor say we very noisy, make noise when he putt
he say he dun want to play with us liao cos we too fun loving Smile
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 pm

markie wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
rocky wrote:

Yalor, he said we are very noise lor Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 974937
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:04 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 974937

UL shy. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 am

moi™ wrote:
z101 wrote:
moi™ wrote:
Today a weird incident happened. After teeing off, we proceed to our fairway to make our 2nd shot. Golfer couldn't find his ball and then realize he forgotten to tee-off.
Slinger laugh till fall off from buggy.

i think the "bet" must be very BIG lah..... affraid

my source told me UL has to spend one hour in the shower room washing Buaya Slinger (Top & Bottom) hair after the game..... affraid

So better dun play play with this Buaya hor..... lol!

Now i knw why UL was crying when i send him back.

Pity UL... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 am

golfchowmk wrote:
markie wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
rocky wrote:

Yalor, he said we are very noise lor Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782

lol!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 am

swing2sky wrote:
Btw, is there any penalty for forgetting to tee off?

I mean player realises it when he is in the fairway looking for his ball that he has forgotten to tee off, I believe he can always drive back to tee box to take the shot, right? Any penalty?

If you fail to tee off at the stipulated time.. means DQ liao... he can become caddy for the rest of the holes.... Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Btw, is there any penalty for forgetting to tee off?

I mean player realises it when he is in the fairway looking for his ball that he has forgotten to tee off, I believe he can always drive back to tee box to take the shot, right? Any penalty?

If you fail to tee off at the stipulated time.. means DQ liao... he can become caddy for the rest of the holes.... Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 16911

Under which rule?
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 am

Rule 6-3a
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 am

6-3. Time of Starting and Groups
a. Time of Starting

The player must start at the time established by the Committee.

Penalty for Breach of Rule 6-3: Disqualification.

Note: The Committee may provide, in the conditions of a competition (Rule 33-1), that if the player arrives at his starting point, ready to play, within five minutes after his starting time, in the absence of circumstances that warrant waiving the penalty of disqualification as provided in Rule 33-7, the penalty for failure to start on time is loss of the first hole in match play or two strokes at the first hole in stroke play instead of disqualification.

I think the above refer to arrival at tee box at the stimulated time. In this instance, he already started play. This rule may not apply, right?

Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 am

If he has started his round, as the title suggest, "Never happened in golf history"... how can someone forget to tee off during a round?

Maybe he will be penalized under rule 6-7 for undue delay.

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
If he has started his round, as the title suggest, "Never happened in golf history"... how can someone forget to tee off during a round?

6-7. Undue Delay; Slow Play...unless the committee has established such guidelines before the competition, otherwise how to define what is slow play & undue delay... Question

I believe in this instance, there is no penalty so long the player realizes his mistake, drive back to tee box to tee off.

I'm so proud that our dear bro has done something so out of the ordinary to ignite our interests to pursuit and interpret our understanding on the rules of golf...I SALUTE..him. No joke intended.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

6-7. Undue Delay; Slow Play...unless the committee has established such guidelines before the competition, otherwise how to define what is slow play & undue delay... Question

I believe in this instance, there is no penalty so long the player realizes his mistake, drive back to tee box to tee off.

I'm so proud that our dear bro has done something so out of the ordinary to ignite our interests to pursuit and interpret our understanding on the rules of golf...I SALUTE..him. No joke intended.

Usually there is a stipulated time for each hole especially for NSRCC. There is a time table on the buggy. That is the guideline for tee time at each box and to avoid undue delay.

In my personal opinion undue delay means unnecessary delay... forget to tee off is undue delay...

In any case, just for sharing. Enjoy your game.

UL is really amazing!! cheers Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 560727
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

Usually there is a stipulated time for each hole especially for NSRCC. There is a time table on the buggy. That is the guideline for tee time at each box and to avoid undue delay.

In my personal opinion undue delay means unnecessary delay... forget to tee off is undue delay...

In any case, just for sharing. Enjoy your game.

UL is really amazing!! cheers Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 560727

Yes...NSRCC does a wonderful job to display the stimulated time table to avoid undue delay. So long you play within the stipulated time, no one disturb you. Not all the golf courses in Singapore do that. And they did a great job as well to warn everyone about dangerous play.

UL is always poon pi pi... Very Happy

Why everyone think is UL and not Moi kor kor....I'm really puzzle Question

But whoever did that deserved my salutation. cheers
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:30 am

Which one is worse? Forgot to tee off or cannot hit pass the red-tee twice (not once) in a round but only willing to buy one jug of juice? Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782 Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 am

salty dog wrote:
Which one is worse? Forgot to tee off or cannot hit pass the red-tee twice (not once) in a round but only willing to buy one jug of juice? Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782 Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 827782

of course the latter... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 am

salty dog wrote:

Who har ????
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 am

golfchowmk wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Who har ????

Must be.......shy to mention... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never happened in Golf History   Never happened in Golf History - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never happened in Golf History
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next