RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?

Go down 
+3
prettygolf
swing2sky
rocky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rocky
Committee
rocky

Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 am

(An imitation of how Golfman would say this....)

Ladies and Gentleman,
I have one brother, very close brother. He is a very nice bro who wants to learn how to play golf.
Ladies and Gentleman,
Wow lau... this bro he very good. Very handsome and very nice guy. Really want to learn how to play golf.
Ladies and Gentleman,
I have got a very very good coach to recommend to him ah. This coach, you all also know one. She is none other than our sister, Joanne. If you take lessons from her, you will also get to know her 3 beautiful daughters. All of them play golf and all of them very pro....
Ladies and Gentleman,
If you have 1 friend who don't mind join my bro go for lesson at OCC. Let me know ah... SWEE!

I say again, my bro want to learn to play golf. And he want to learn at OCC. If you have a friend who want to learn golf and don't mind join lesson. Let me know. Swee boh?

SWEE AH!

------------------

The short version:

Hey guys,
I have a good friend who wishes to take golf lessons. He is looking to join up with another person to start a 2 person class. The lesson will be at OCC under coach Joanne.
If you are interested or have friends who are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

Rocky
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:19 am

rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
I have one brother, very close brother. He is a very nice bro who wants to learn how to play golf.
Ladies and Gentleman,
Wow lau... this bro he very good. Very handsome and very nice guy. Really want to learn how to play golf.
Ladies and Gentleman,
I have got a very very good coach to recommend to him ah. This coach, you all also know one. She is none other than our sister, Joanne. If you take lessons from her, you will also get to know her 3 beautiful daughters. All of them play golf and all of them very pro....
Ladies and Gentleman,
If you have 1 friend who don't mind join my bro go for lesson at OCC. Let me know ah... SWEE!

I say again, my bro want to learn to play golf. And he want to learn at OCC. If you have a friend who want to learn golf and don't mind join lesson. Let me know. Swee boh?

SWEE AH!

------------------

The short version:

Hey guys,
I have a good friend who wishes to take golf lessons. He is looking to join up with another person to start a 2 person class. The lesson will be at OCC under coach Joanne.

Thanks.

Rocky

The 3 daughters not only pretty but nice & sweet as well... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:20 am

Yeah! That's true!
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:34 am

swing2sky wrote:
rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,

SWEE AH!

------------------

The short version:

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Rocky

马屁精。hahhahahaahah Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? 472247
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 am

prettygolf wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,

SWEE AH!

------------------

The short version:

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Rocky

马屁精。hahhahahaahah Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? 472247

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 am

prettygolf wrote:

Razz lol! Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
prettygolf wrote:

You still laugh... Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 am

Eh... ob leh... nobody interested in lessons meh?
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 am

rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,

SWEE AH!

Rocky,

This is really funny and sound exactly like GM. lol! lol!

BTW, the bro of yours is yourself is it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
prettygolf wrote:

Sorry, but it's funny mah... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

rocky wrote:

Believe most bros here already learnt the beginner course liao... you still want them to take beginner course?

Should take intermediate or advance course leh....
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:22 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
prettygolf wrote:

Sorry, but it's funny mah... Embarassed

Ha... Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? 472247
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 am

salty dog wrote:
rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,

SWEE AH!

Rocky,

SD: No lah.. Not me. It's my bro. Very good bro. Very handsome one. SWEE BOH?

Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
rocky wrote:

Believe most bros here already learnt the beginner course liao... you still want them to take beginner course?

Should take intermediate or advance course leh....

NG: I still beginner. Still shooting left right left right. Very chui...
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 am

rocky wrote:
salty dog wrote:
rocky wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,
Ladies and Gentleman,

SWEE AH!

Rocky,

SD: No lah.. Not me. It's my bro. Very good bro. Very handsome one. SWEE BOH?

Hahahaha...

More handsome than you? Wow, all the lady golfers here better pay attention. Smile

Last edited by salty dog on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 am

KK,

When is our next game? The kukup game has been put on hold for 3 months already.
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 am

SD: A lot of ppl more handsome than me lah. haha
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 am

Yes....my boy keen but have to check his school stuff 1st...likely during his school holidays !

Very Happy

Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? IMG_8526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?   Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in beginner lessons at OCC with Coach Joanne?
Page 1 of 1