RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do u do when your coach tell u.......

Go down 
+8
Neutralgolfer
swing2sky
bro_edi
robert33
Daffu
edmuhamad
Uncle Lau
salty dog
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

What do u do when your coach tell u....... Empty
PostSubject: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm

What do you do when your coach tell u your driving is already max out at 200 - 220m and anymore training is not going to improve much?

He even advise that the time spend on pushing the driver Further could be better used in improving the short game which is more important.

Are u always on the quest to improve your driving??? Wat is your advise?

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

If i were you, i hang him by the hanger in the shower room or tell him moi is aiming for his backside ! What do u do when your coach tell u....... 187888

Try Jeremykoh or Golfman, they are more encouraging lor.... What do u do when your coach tell u....... 924858
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Too bad I still have 9 more paid lessons with him lay

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Pass to me and i make him vomit blood when he see me swing.... What do u do when your coach tell u....... 358550
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 pm

I think your coach doesn't know the existence of Fitness la bro SD.... He think once u hit the age of 40+ your swing will be max 200 or 220.... Shallow thinking coach... Wanna makan your money for more classes.... hehehehe pirat
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

Seriously, what is this jiff about distance anyway? Its the arrival not distance.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:55 am

salty dog wrote:
What do you do when your coach tell u your driving is already max out at 200 - 220m and anymore training is not going to improve much?

He even advise that the time spend on pushing the driver Further could be better used in improving the short game which is more important.

Are u always on the quest to improve your driving??? Wat is your advise?

Woah bro SD you having lesson to increase driving distance ah!!!

Though i dun agree the distance can't be improved but your coach suggestion to work on e short game is rather gd!

Cos wat's e point of can drive but cannot arrive!

For gd driving distance, golfers will nid to focus on physical strength and technique...

I personally think your distance is rather gd liao.... Kekekeke
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:24 am

For saltydog dictionary.....DISTANCE is EVERYTHING to him.....everytime i out drive him...he will pull himself some hair somewhere.... pig

But on serious note....a coach or teacher is paid to do WHAT the customer or student request. If he or she cannot deliver, he or she should refer the student to another teacher WHO CAN DELIVER. Just my 2 cents worth

What a Face
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 am

Its a FEEL GOOD factor if U can drive a Bomb & straight, seriously !
It will totally boost Up our morale and as a male gender, EGO is always there by our side.
I too love to drive faaar but recently totally changed my concept of playing which is concentrating more on the approach.

Secrets to lowering your score is to master the short game and putting !

Do tell ur coach for a refund if possible.
And ask edmuhamad to train U up!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 am

I totally agreed with bro_edi !!!! Get a coach who can deliver what the students wants than work on short games as he play on course. bounce
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 am

drive for show, putt for dough
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks to all the bros for your coments and advise.

I guess long driver requires not only strong core strength but also the talent and aptitude which I some time think is encoded in the DNA. That explains why most of the average amateur only drive 200 - 220m. If u are able to drive in the range in excess of 250 - 300m like Jeremy, abiel or robert33 (just to name a few), it is indeed a work of art of physical talent plus technique plus youth.

Since I don't have all three ingredient, may be that's why my coach is suggesting that I focus on short game. When I ask him how far he drives, he said "i drive 290m but that's with 10+ years of training and I'm young". What do u do when your coach tell u....... 30223

Any view to share?
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 am

salty dog wrote:
Thanks to all the bros for your coments and advise.

I guess long driver requires not only strong core strength but also the talent and aptitude which I some time think is encoded in the DNA. That explains why most of the average amateur only drive 200 - 220m. If u are able to drive in the range in excess of 250 - 300m like Jeremy, abiel or robert33 (just to name a few), it is indeed a work of art of physical talent plus technique plus youth.

Since I don't have all three ingredient, may be that's why my coach is suggesting that I focus on short game. When I ask him how far he drives, he said "i drive 290m but that's with 10+ years of training and I'm young". What do u do when your coach tell u....... 30223

Any view to share?

Bro SD,

Think your coach statement is rather What do u do when your coach tell u....... 729830 ....

I personally believe all of us can put in a little extra yard by some minor tweaking...

If you wanna gain some distance, i maybe be able to help you but i do not promise accuracy hor... Jus like my drives... Kekeke

I have seen some "coreless" golfer putting out some serious distance!!!
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 am

I have a buddy of mine consistently drive about 260+. The guys seems to be freaking raping the ball.... He is about yr size and use a 44in driver. Crazy feller. He told me his secret. Its all about whipping aka releasing the swing.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:48 am

Aiyah lor...you know that crazy UL...short and ugly and with the world most disgusting swing...but can drive 200m......just go and change coach.... Cool
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 am

robert33 wrote:

Bro SD,

Think your coach statement is rather What do u do when your coach tell u....... 729830 ....

I personally believe all of us can put in a little extra yard by some minor tweaking...

If you wanna gain some distance, i maybe be able to help you but i do not promise accuracy hor... Jus like my drives... Kekeke

Teach lay teach lay. Let organize a game together with UL soon. I'll buy u Cheng teng. Smile
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 am

Come and join my PT session.... Will definitely make you a stronger person.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 am

Daffu wrote:
I have a buddy of mine consistently drive about 260+. The guys seems to be freaking raping the ball.... He is about yr size and use a 44in driver. Crazy feller. He told me his secret. Its all about whipping aka releasing the swing.

Bro, can u elaborate how to whip and release? Tks
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 am

salty dog wrote:
robert33 wrote:

Bro SD,

Teach lay teach lay. Let organize a game together with UL soon. I'll buy u Cheng teng. Smile

Swee...!

Onz... Let me know when k...!

Or when you wanna go range let me know also... Can work out smthing then go course to out drive your buddy!!!

Kekekeke... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:20 am

salty dog wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Bro, can u elaborate how to whip and release? Tks

I have a swing trainer in my boot... That can help with the whip and release!

Me kept in my boot to whip and release at bad ppl... hehehehe

If you nid, me can pass to you to have fun with it...
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 am

Wah..... going for secret training huh....... Suspect
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:24 am

edmuhamad wrote:

All r welcome bro!!!

Kekekeke

With u just nice 1 flight!!!
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:28 am

robert33 wrote:
edmuhamad wrote:

All r welcome bro!!!

Kekekeke

Can only join for range but not in S;pore course... me beginner.... kindergarten level player.... geek
Back to top Go down
robert33
Established Member
Established Member
robert33

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:34 am

edmuhamad wrote:
robert33 wrote:
edmuhamad wrote:

All r welcome bro!!!

Kekekeke

Can only join for range but not in S;pore course... me beginner.... kindergarten level player.... geek

No worries bro...

Range or neighbouring courses also can!!!

Btw me also junior level onli...

My tee shot always goes OB... That's why my avatar show OB lor...( Pic Taken at ponderosa)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u do when your coach tell u.......   What do u do when your coach tell u....... Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u do when your coach tell u.......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next