RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....

Go down 
+22
sdt
RBSK
golfchowmk
nutty88
jeremykoh
Yamaha
JieJie
Cobra Whiz
swing2sky
bro_edi
YC.Low
Seiko
Reaper
Terence29
VR
Kookk
Neutralgolfer
jc
salty dog
s-killer
Batman
Uncle Lau
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... Empty
PostSubject: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm

I remember many years back when myself and Uncle Donald (PC holder) would sit by Seletar Base just to wait for someone to bring us in to play....we wish we have RDG then ! Having someone to bring you and guide you is a very important steps to advance into any sports. Very Happy

Today i won't call myself a good golfer but i have the knowledge how to guide any beginners on the course like golf etiquette, speed of play etc. Current good players i guide their virgin games like Bro_Edi, PW, moi, Eugene Ang, Ricky, Uncle Soo, and many more.....some even played better than me now. So the first correct step for them is very Important, if they lost interest in the 1st few games, they will never pick up another club again. I know many golfers out there and in RDG forum would, like me love to guide beginners golfer their 1st few steps. cyclops

So everyone if you have any friends, bro or sista, gf or bf who just pick up golf, we would like to hear from you and members of RDG would find time to bring them for a round of golf, whether is 9 or 18 holes. Myself would gladly bring any beginners to NSRCC Changi Par 3 walking course. 8)

Now we are NOT pro golfers or trainers, we don't teach them golf but we want to be there to hold their hands as they start the 1st steps on the fairway and green.

Come add your friend or kakis name here and let RDG love golfers help them in range or on course. they just pay their own green fees that all !

RDG welcome beginners golfers !!!

Uncle Lau / Chief Moderator

Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 192200
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks UL for de offer... I'd love to play another round with u soon! I r also beginner Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 12821
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 am

i am still waiting for bro UL to have time to have a round of golf with me ....

me beginner, HCP 36
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:10 am

UL, nice to meet you. I'm a beginner just started golf and i would like to join one of your par-3 session. Please let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 am

Admin...please send notice to the Batman, S-Killer and SaltyDog.....send them the draft we did last Christmas.... Mad
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 am

So playing for 1 year cannot be beginner mair?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

salty dog wrote:
So playing for 1 year cannot be beginner mair?

Like Golfiekid said " Our standard sama sama mah....." Mad You beginner ????? pig
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am

but not fair mah, you have guided people like moi who plays so good these days. So you must guide me to play better than moi. Smile
Back to top Go down
jc
jc

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 am

UL, I also want to play nsrcc pay 3, can join or not huh? Very Happy

You guide so many pple, never guide me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 am

Ya lor, you also never guide me.... so sad...if not, maybe I turn PRO liao.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 am

Admin...where are you ...... Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 472247
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 am

I need alot of guidance. Help me please! Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 30223
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Admin...where are you ...... Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 472247

I thought you are the admin?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 am

Kookk wrote:
I need alot of guidance. Help me please! Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 30223

If you get back your 5 wood from seiko.....i buy you a Orchard game ! swee bo ??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
VR
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
VR

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 am

salty dog wrote:
UL, nice to meet you. I'm a beginner just started golf and i would like to join one of your par-3 session. Please let me know. Smile

Patrick.. Pls lah.. You are A SEASONED BEGINNER ( Class A) !!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 am

salty dog wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

I thought you are the admin?

Chief Mods are like Editor in a Magazine...Admin is the one that issue warning letters etc pig
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Kookk wrote:

If you get back your 5 wood from seiko.....i buy you a Orchard game ! swee bo ??? What a Face

I need to plot a perfect plan first. Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 294729
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:49 am

Quick...before my rematch with skinny and his Axis gang 8)
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am

No choice leh UL ... i keep waiting for my turn to join you ... but you dun want to "entertain" me mah ...

maybe i become beginner than got chance to play with you mah ... Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 267277
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 am

VR wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Patrick.. Pls lah.. You are A SEASONED BEGINNER ( Class A) !!

Yeah, i'm seasoned only on my skin but not skill. I've turned from fair skin to dark skin. Other than that, my skill still unseasoned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Terence29

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 am

UL! i need your guidance. I cant even pass the handicap test, im worst than a beginner. Pls help me!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 am

Admin...please removed this thread....cannot take it anymore ! 8)

Where got season beginner wants me to bring them to play par 3....it like Tiger Woods asking you to teach him how to putt !!! No
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

s-killer wrote:
No choice leh UL ... i keep waiting for my turn to join you ... but you dun want to "entertain" me mah ...

maybe i become beginner than got chance to play with you mah ... Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... 267277

OKAY OKAY ! 18 Feb Friday you me Saltydog and Tiley ! Onz Bo ??? Basketball
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 am

haha ... onz onz ... put time put place ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Admin...please removed this thread....cannot take it anymore ! 8)

Where got season beginner wants me to bring them to play par 3....it like Tiger Woods asking you to teach him how to putt !!! No

If Tiger Woods asked me, I will teach him "how not to putt like me".... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....   Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling and looking for Beginner Golfers.....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next