13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk Empty
PostSubject: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

i am very new to RDG and only a short time here that i have my very first Buaya Experience..

i was asked to give 4-4.. after some strong negotiation, i managed to wither it down to 2 for the 1st nine holes..

The bet was $2 per hole, winner to the best score for that hole...

Oh man.. i struggled to win this guy... whenever i par, he will par.. on holes wi chocolate, even if i par... he will bogey or par to win or square..

back nine... strong negotiation.. no strokes given...

it was worse.. i had 4 pars on my back nine... and i didnt give him any strokes.. and he managed to win 4 holes!!

Whenever there was no winner on any holes and carry over, he is ALWAYS that one that win the nxt holes anb the winnings for 2 holes.. and yes, he did it TWICE!!!

at the end of the pain staking hot day with a 90mins lightning check.. here are the results :

Kookk : won 8 holes
Cocaaaa Colaaaaaa : Won 7 holes
BAtman : Won 3 holes..

i lost $$$ and my dear brother and new friend Batman (without Robin) is the collatral damage..

what an eventful experience...

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Welcome to RDG...where RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 68829 act as innocent sheep... RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 115995
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:40 pm

I better take note of all these buayas.....
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:44 pm

jaketang wrote:

I thought you're in the list... Question RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 16911
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 pm

swing2sky wrote:
jaketang wrote:

hahahahaahaha..

do u need a witness? i can be!!

hahahahaahaha
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Wah KooKK, da man....

Steady leh...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 pm

u know...

i actually only won 5 holes... the 17th and 18th hole roll over.. i par the last hole and won 2 holes..

ah bo my damage worse!!!!

Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

haha well narrated bro Coke! Yeah I 'won' a new friend! To me it's just like playing mahjong... U need to pay some 'tuition fees' when u r new Smile

Kudos to Bro koo... He improved so much ever since I last played w him! Driver far n straight! 3 wood lagi scary! Iron n approach also si bei zun! iirc he didn't even get into any bunker at all! New putter also took some blood from us! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:32 pm

ya lor ya lor..

i dun think he went to any bunker at all...

and putting now shown major improvements... i think i need to tell him his putting sucks... hahahahahahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Bro Coca Cola, u sld be more alert next time!

btw u haven't play with markie....he is ten times bigger than kookk!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Think to be fair to all...i play with kookk, he a 18 or so and depend on his short game, As for Batty...i played with him that time.....his ball was all over the place. Have not play with coke before. Very Happy

So i think this day coke didn't play well and lost to both buayas in marking.....moral of story....play cheng teng only

cheers
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

better yet - don't bet with new flightmates

remember "what shall we play to spice things up?"
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Think to be fair to all...i play with kookk, he a 18 or so and depend on his short game, As for Batty...i played with him that time.....his ball was all over the place. Have not play with coke before. Very Happy

So i think this day coke didn't play well and lost to both buayas in marking.....moral of story....play cheng teng only

cheers

Ok!!! RDG most senior buaya is talking.... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm very nervous now after hearing here and there, cause he wana play with me this sunday and offer giiving me 3-3.
affraid
And just now at range, he showing us his new driver that drives across the net at OCC......................
RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 396268
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
I'm very nervous now after hearing here and there, cause he wana play with me this sunday and offer giiving me 3-3.
affraid
And just now at range, he showing us his new driver that drives across the net at OCC......................

What a Face What a Face What a Face

I need Jeslyn to hug me...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Good luck Getz.....i know your measurement.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Seiko wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
affraid

What a Face What a Face What a Face

I need Jeslyn to hug me...

Only if you can catch up with her in her twin turbo Subaru yellow car. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i am very new to RDG and only a short time here that i have my very first Buaya Experience..

i was asked to give 4-4.. after some strong negotiation, i managed to wither it down to 2 for the 1st nine holes..

The bet was $2 per hole, winner to the best score for that hole...

Oh man.. i struggled to win this guy... whenever i par, he will par.. on holes wi chocolate, even if i par... he will bogey or par to win or square..

back nine... strong negotiation.. no strokes given...

it was worse.. i had 4 pars on my back nine... and i didnt give him any strokes.. and he managed to win 4 holes!!

Whenever there was no winner on any holes and carry over, he is ALWAYS that one that win the nxt holes anb the winnings for 2 holes.. and yes, he did it TWICE!!!

at the end of the pain staking hot day with a 90mins lightning check.. here are the results :

Kookk : won 8 holes
Cocaaaa Colaaaaaa : Won 7 holes
BAtman : Won 3 holes..

i lost $$$ and my dear brother and new friend Batman (without Robin) is the collatral damage..

what an eventful experience...

Wa! You really write long story!!!!! affraid

You play badly if not I where got chance. You outdrive me every hole leh!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
affraid

The place so dark how you see!

Just now you say gimme 2-2 leh. Why you hear all this gossips? All nonsense one lah!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 pm

swing2sky wrote:
Welcome to RDG...where RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 68829 act as innocent sheep... RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 115995

Coke is misleading! It is an unhealthy beverage that looks inncoent in a can.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Bro kookk.....if i were you, i just keep quiet and makan them all..... RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 68829
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 pm

swing2sky wrote:
jaketang wrote:

Bro, becareful coz' Jake is already a full grown Buaya.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
affraid

The place so dark how you see!

Just now you say gimme 2-2 leh. Why you hear all this gossips? All nonsense one lah!

i think next game, both of u got to give me 6-6!!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Bro kookk.....if i were you, i just keep quiet and makan them all..... RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk 68829

You see me play before. I still thinking whether want to give up golf. Play and play also like that. Haiz!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Good luck Getz.....i know your measurement.... Twisted Evil

Thks for yr concerned.......
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk   RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk Empty

Back to top Go down

RDG's new Buaya Golfer : Kookk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next