RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... Empty
PostSubject: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am

With the impending rise of Kookk as a prominent golfer in the Singapore golfing circuit..

i have taken the liberty to be part of history and volunteer myself as :

RDG Historian

In case we all miss out on history.. this thread is to track our rising star's weekly golfing progress..

So here it is :

1. 9th October, Kranji, Score of 82 with 3 birdies ( cheers cheers cheers )
Rating 9/10

2. 14th October, Laguna Masters course, score 89, Oakley Event sunny sunny

2. 16 October, NSRCC Army Airforce, Score of 102 with 1 birdie ( tongue scratch bom Neutral )
Rating 3/10

This thread will be updated weekly and hope all RDGrians can join me and be part of this historic event..

Cheers

Coca-Cola

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 am

Mods,

please close the "Dawn of a New Star" thread..

this is part 2...

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:22 am

To make matters worse, Game 1 was blue tee and Game 2 was white tee. Wahahahahaha!

Anyway, this thread can lock also la. Beerboy said, I am not good enough and want to give me range card and asked me practice more.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:24 am

sometimes white tee more tougher den blue tee...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

It wasn't even about the course. It was me. I think you put me on red tee also same. I could not even contact the ball.

So, next game you giving me 3-3? Hee... Hee...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:43 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

It wasn't even about the course. It was me. I think you put me on red tee also same. I could not even contact the ball.

So, next game you giving me 3-3? Hee... Hee...

u wannaa be like Getz ah!!

i give him 3-3 i struggle to even square him.. gotta take every shot seriously...

i would have no chance had he not made mistakes in putting...
Back to top Go down
wizzy
wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:52 am

How Top Buaya KOOKK played last Friday in Laguna arh? Question
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 am

wizzy wrote:

ooooo!!!

Whats the score????.. i was not updated... i think i heard 89 or someting...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:25 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
wizzy wrote:

ooooo!!!

Whats the score????.. i was not updated... i think i heard 89 or someting...

89 but the way I got there was terrible. Anyway, 89 is with the discounted par 5. The one that started halfway with a novelty event. Else i think it should be about 91.
Back to top Go down
wizzy
wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 am

WAH!!!!

82 -- 102 -- 89 -- .... am i seeing a trend here? Just to complete the record, how many birdies?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 am

once this thread goes on for a few weeks, you will be able to see some form of consistency...

one or two extremely bad games are very very normal...

my past few games also..

not too different from you...

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

wizzy wrote:
WAH!!!!

82 -- 102 -- 89 -- .... am i seeing a trend here? Just to complete the record, how many birdies?

82-89-102..

ya lor..

any birdies ah?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
wizzy wrote:
WAH!!!!

82-89-102..

ya lor..

any birdies ah?

It is 108 82 89 102.

89 no birdies but 102 got 1 birdie.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am

The thread locks in from the week u played 82 la...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
The thread locks in from the week u played 82 la...

Aiya. It was a fluke la! This thread can lock Liao.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 am

i believe kk will rise again..... cfm
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 am

jaketang wrote:
i believe kk will rise again..... cfm

I will probably get slaughtered by Slinger this weekend. After that, carshed and burned............
Back to top Go down
Kian
Established Member
Established Member
Kian

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 am

nvm ma...u got me to hedge ur bets...u jux need to eat pig pay dog Smile
last sunday game i p;ayed horribly...1st 9 i was already 18 over...i got slaughtered by Shotah! Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... 444205
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 am

kian, nowadays yr standard so high liao.. playing with high hands like slinger n shotah.....
so envy.....
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm

I also playing 90+ for past few months, looking forward to nov 6 vegas game with bro kookk to learn from him
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

ZX wrote:
I also playing 90+ for past few months, looking forward to nov 6 vegas game with bro kookk to learn from him

Wa Champion! Don't Suan me leh.

That day I stress man! Both you and guy hit so damn long!
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:10 am

not suanng you lah bro, I'm also going thru a bad patch

anyway vegas is all about luck, partnering the right person at the right hole, unless you're playing with slinger ...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 am

ZX wrote:
not suanng you lah bro, I'm also going thru a bad patch

anyway vegas is all about luck, partnering the right person at the right hole, unless you're playing with slinger ...

Damn! Never say earlier! I am playing with him this sunday!

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... 560727
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 am

when playing with slinger, the best policy is: dun bet with him ...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 am

ZX wrote:
when playing with slinger, the best policy is: dun bet with him ...

Or join his team permanently... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next