RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
slinger wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
kookk...

u can win back one...

sleep more...

or change ur irons...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I really need to sleep more. Now nursing a flu.

i think something wrong wi ur wedges...

kekekekekekekeke

u wanna sell your miura wedges to him???

i think he will buy..... i might even be keen

Laughing

im thinking of him going to fit it himself... kekeke

But I like to buy used stuffs from you.....
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 am

slinger wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
kookk...

u can win back one...

sleep more...

or change ur irons...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I really need to sleep more. Now nursing a flu.

i think something wrong wi ur wedges...

kekekekekekekeke

u wanna sell your miura wedges to him???

i think he will buy..... i might even be keen

Laughing

This idea I like!
Back to top Go down
Kian
Established Member
Established Member
Kian

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 am

bro kookk...whns our next game? pirat
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

Kian wrote:
bro kookk...whns our next game? pirat

I think it will take quite awhile to get over my huge loss. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kian
Established Member
Established Member
Kian

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 am

i buy u lunch with dessert nex game? swee bo?
dont be so demoralised bro...look at Tiger now....
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 am

Kian wrote:
i buy u lunch with dessert nex game? swee bo?
dont be so demoralised bro...look at Tiger now....

Based on last game, i need to take how many strokes from you? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 am

I think I can officially say that Kookk is the most popular man in the forum.

No man has generated 12 pages of posts on any thread! Only girls can do that... but Mr Kookk, I salute you!

Go Break 70!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 am

rocky wrote:

No man has generated 12 pages of posts on any thread! Only girls can do that... but Mr Kookk, I salute you!

Go Break 70!

LOL

Thanks Rocky but I think Coke, Kian, Slinger and Zx, just see me easy to jiak and all want a piece of me. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 am

/since when i have a piece of u
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 am

which part? lol
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

kekeke...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 am

rocky wrote:

Go Break 70!

LOL

Last time i spotted him training at NSRCC pitching green before his Oakley golf, he looked very trim and fit unlike the last time (Last time i see him, he and YC Low can fight) Now he is a mean looking golf machine !!! ( like his M3)

BEWARE EVERYONE !!!

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 30223
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:30 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
/since when i have a piece of u

Soon.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

jaketang wrote:
which part? lol

U want which part?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:33 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
rocky wrote:

Go Break 70!

LOL

Last time i spotted him training at NSRCC pitching green before his Oakley golf, he looked very trim and fit unlike the last time (Last time i see him, he and YC Low can fight) Now he is a mean looking golf machine !!! ( like his M3)

BEWARE EVERYONE !!!

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 30223

I recently put on 3-4kg leh and I don't drive an M3. Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 827782
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:38 am

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 974937
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Kookk wrote:
rocky wrote:

Go Break 70!

LOL

Thanks Rocky but I think Coke, Kian, Slinger and Zx, just see me easy to jiak and all want a piece of me. Mad

you're now our idol, next Sunday you'll take money from us ...
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Kookk jiak Slinger and ZX.... wah unbelievable.

He da master....
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Please keep us updated on e results ya

Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

lucky today never bet with bro kookk, if not kena makan dry dry
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 pm

ZX, tell us the story please... what was his achievement...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm

kk broke 80 liao is it?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 am

jaketang wrote:
kk broke 80 liao is it?

I almost broke my club.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
ZX, tell us the story please... what was his achievement...

You want to hear my sad story?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 am

ZX wrote:
lucky today never bet with bro kookk, if not kena makan dry dry

Wa! I had a bad game and u took my money leh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next