RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
He is the rising star where the system is too slow to capture his new playing standard... we shall see on next update on 1st Nov.

Risen and fallen. Can close this thread.

Either that, after Sat's game, can change to your name.

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 472247

I believe still rising... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:30 am

NG.. he is playing mind games...

jus focus ok!!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i like the mid size putter grip... tomorow have time i will go fit it on... kekeke

I cannot bear to fit it on my current putter yet leh. Scared, I end up getting a limited edition putter. Laughing

Limited edition putter is only reserved for great players like you...

34"... silver finish... long neck...scotty cameron..

i hid it away for a long long time liao...

maybe time for it to find a new owner... wahahhahaa

Take photo leh. Tel3?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i like the mid size putter grip... tomorow have time i will go fit it on... kekeke

I cannot bear to fit it on my current putter yet leh. Scared, I end up getting a limited edition putter. Laughing

Limited edition putter is only reserved for great players like you...

34"... silver finish... long neck...scotty cameron..

i hid it away for a long long time liao...

maybe time for it to find a new owner... wahahhahaa

Take photo leh. Tel3?

Tel 3 stands pale in comparison with this 1997 limited classic...

wahahahaaa

Pics? cannot show u...

else u say i evil!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

the dance with dragon ball marker cost $100!!!

ouch!!

Wa! I cannot afford. Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 560727

cos its all filled with crystals!!!

chio!

Got those without crystals one ma.

dun have leh...

maybe wait for next year when they launch new designs...

u remember the bags pic i sent u?

those also comes in stand bag..

perhaps you can get one matching color one..

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!

That one overkill but good food for thought!

I still not sure if I want to use the iron covers yet.

Change ur paradigm...

its not really big.. there is a string which u can attach all the headcovers together

when u use the irons jus leave it with the bag... den u wont lose it...

its nice...

all matching...

jus waiting for the bag.. den can sell ur boring non beng Titleist bag...

YAWN!!

Nbz! My wife last night say don't become like Andrew keep buying all these stuffs! Wahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 am

also...

its a prototype...

means its higher quality den normal retail scotties...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

Wa! I cannot afford. Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 560727

chio!

dun have leh...

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!

Change ur paradigm...

its not really big.. there is a string which u can attach all the headcovers together

its nice...

all matching...

YAWN!!

Nbz! My wife last night say don't become like Andrew keep buying all these stuffs! Wahahahaha!

u wont...

u are worse den me...

maybe we should bet..

u also cannot change equipment for 6 months!!

wahahhhaa
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

chio!

dun have leh...

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!

Change ur paradigm...

its nice...

all matching...

YAWN!!

u wont...

u are worse den me...

maybe we should bet..

u also cannot change equipment for 6 months!!

wahahhhaa

Bet what? My set settle down liao leh.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 am

really meh?

u just changed putter!!!

u just changed driver!!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
also...

its a prototype...

Prototype means for testing piece. Not complete?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
really meh?

u just changed putter!!!

u just changed driver!!

Driver not changing liao la. That was the last piece to complete my Titleist collection.

Putter, hmm................... Wahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
also...

its a prototype...

Prototype means for testing piece. Not complete?

prototype means testing for tour..

means the quality process is tougher cos its not retail models
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
really meh?

u just changed putter!!!

u just changed driver!!

Driver not changing liao la. That was the last piece to complete my Titleist collection.

kana sai..

in fact i have kept 2 very limited edition scotties... kekekeke

the other is is Pearl Finish!!

wahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:58 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
really meh?

u just changed putter!!!

u just changed driver!!

kana sai..

in fact i have kept 2 very limited edition scotties... kekekeke

the other is is Pearl Finish!!

wahahahahaha

Black Pearl?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:17 am

Black pearl.

Chio!!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Black pearl.

Chio!!

OMG! too beautiful to be used. It is a work of art!!!!!

http://golfchronicles.com/2010/04/21/favorite-scotty-cameron-putters-personal/

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 A001653c

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 A001653b

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 A001653a
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 am

The value is by how it looks or by how it will help you to get birdies and make good putts? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
The value is by how it looks or by how it will help you to get birdies and make good putts? scratch

Putter is like woman. Can make good putts, take and use. Looks good one, take and showoff.

Wahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

Putter is like woman. Can make good putts, take and use. Looks good one, take and showoff.

Wahahahahah!

Good analogy !! cheers
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am

Black Pearl .... drooling .....
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

s-killer wrote:

Damn nice ah but confirm 4 digits price tag lor.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 am

Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:

Damn nice ah but confirm 4 digits price tag lor.

can only admire from far ... like 500m away .... Sad
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 am

Maybe I should show u...

But it's brand new. I won't game it...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Maybe I should show u...

No need la. Show also cannot afford.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Maybe I should show u...

No need la. Show also cannot afford.

yah lor ... make us more gian only .... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next