RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am

Why so scared of Slinger? We used to play regularly almost every weekend but...... but we were in different flight.
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 am

Oakley pix are up on FB
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

i must admit that playing with slinger will improve your golf...

both technically and mentally

i enjoy seeing him hit the balls..

keke
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i must admit that playing with slinger will improve your golf...

both technically and mentally

i enjoy seeing him hit the balls..

keke

Can change this thread title to "top buaya Slinger"?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:13 am

kookk when is your next game?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
kookk when is your next game?

My life is a game. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

oh ya i remember...

nxt game is sunday with kian..

remember to report to me your score and how many birdies..

thanks bro..

History in the making...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
oh ya i remember...

thanks bro..

History in the making...

I've also decided to join NG for Sat's game. I need to take revenge!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
oh ya i remember...

thanks bro..

History in the making...

yes i noticed...

keep me posted... im playing afternoon flight..
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
oh ya i remember...

thanks bro..

History in the making...

yes i noticed...

keep me posted... im playing afternoon flight..

Both games can put as play 100 la.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am

Have faith! Keep it simple! Easy swing! Manage the course!

Confirm 82 again!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Have faith! Keep it simple! Easy swing! Manage the course!

Confirm 82 again!

My faith let NG swallow already................
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 am

Chey, I swallow your faith for what? Cannot fill stomach ...also not tasty.... What a Face

Think he dropped it at his mistress house.... Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 16911

Last edited by Neutralgolfer on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 am

i think kookk is using reverse physcology...

NG, this sat be careful..
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

No worries, I am prepared...

Prepared to give him $$$... so no stress liao...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

No worries, I am prepared...

Prepared to give him $$$... so no stress liao...

REmember to keep me updated on his score and how many birdies..

im sure he will do well..

exciting!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
With the impending rise of Kookk as a prominent golfer in the Singapore golfing circuit..

i have taken the liberty to be part of history and volunteer myself as :

RDG Historian

In case we all miss out on history.. this thread is to track our rising star's weekly golfing progress..

So here it is :

1. 9th October, Kranji, Score of 82 with 3 birdies ( cheers cheers cheers )
Rating 9/10

2. 14th October, Laguna Masters course, score 89, Oakley Event sunny sunny

2. 16 October, NSRCC Army Airforce, Score of 102 with 1 birdie ( tongue scratch bom Neutral )
Rating 3/10

This thread will be updated weekly and hope all RDGrians can join me and be part of this historic event..

Cheers

Coca-Cola

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 419885
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Rising Star Kookk weekend games :

22nd october, NSRCC Changi, revenge of the Jedi NG

23rd october, NSRCC Kranji, Viva Las Vegas with Kian

Let us await the results!!

Coming to you live!

Back to top Go down
Kian
Established Member
Established Member
Kian

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm

WOW! LOL omg!!!!
im negotiating our individual bets now via watsapp
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 am

look out for our brother Kookk's new weapons!!

designed to instill fear into his opponents!!

what a player!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 am

Wa Lau! I thought this thread forgotten already!

You dig up for what?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 am

This thread will be updated weekly la...

from a 18 handicap to a single digit handicap..

next time can show your children ma...

wahahhahaaa

Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:30 am

7 more posts to 1000!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:35 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Rising Star Kookk weekend games :

22nd october, NSRCC Changi, revenge of the Jedi NG

23rd october, NSRCC Kranji, Viva Las Vegas with Kian

Let us await the results!!

Coming to you live!

If I am the Jedi, he got no chance... will use the force for HiO and birdies.... What a Face

Too bad, I am only a ordinary golfer who play consistently inconsistent....
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
This thread will be updated weekly la...

from a 18 handicap to a single digit handicap..

next time can show your children ma...

wahahhahaaa

My Hcp is 19 la!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next