RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

but i think my grip got problem.... the way i grip it

I saw someone having afternoon game yesterday lol...........
Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 16911

cos u laugh at me ma...

so i need to up my playing time..

now i think i need to take a break..

Halo Bro, i never laugh at you lol.
My game also worst than you lah.........

knn... u play 91 stil say worst...

just u have no birdies only..

Bro, i mean last three month lol.
My game worst than you.
Been playing 100 to 120 plus.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 am

just to name a few key areas tht i was struggling with :

1. drive.. used to be very zun. always fairway.. i think now i swing too fast and something wrong with my setup and grip. i cant find fairway, my hole wil screw up

2. 150m-160m .. cannot GIR.. last time can with 6-7 iron.. somehow now got problem

3. 100m and below... after yesterday game, my confidence came back.. wedges are working beter

4. chipping... lost the touch.. maybe no practice.. thats why

5. putting . excellent.. seldom 3 putt
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
ranctor

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am

my problem is I can't find the hole. very sad playing golf.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:36 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

No, I mean throw the one who laugh at you into the water.... Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 16911
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

No, I mean throw the one who laugh at you into the water.... Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 16911

good idea

i will keep that in mind

or...

i go for secret training.. den i bet big time wi him... wahahhahaaa
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

1. drive.. used to be very zun. always fairway.. i think now i swing too fast and something wrong with my setup and grip. i cant find fairway, my hole wil screw up

2. 150m-160m .. cannot GIR.. last time can with 6-7 iron.. somehow now got problem

3. 100m and below... after yesterday game, my confidence came back.. wedges are working beter

If you know where is your problem, it is easy to fix, just hit the range. If don't know, then will need your coach to tell you.

During our last game, I see you are more towards punching style. Punching uses a lot of hand power, when you are tired, it may give you problems. I am not saying punch shots are no good but needs stronger arm power to sustain for more holes. It can be more accurate that convention swing. You may want to hit the gym to up the power and stamina. Or alternatively is to change to the more convention swing which uses more of your body swing.

Just my observation... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:59 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

If you know where is your problem, it is easy to fix, just hit the range. If don't know, then will need your coach to tell you.

During our last game, I see you are more towards punching style. Punching uses a lot of hand power, when you are tired, it may give you problems. I am not saying punch shots are no good but needs stronger arm power to sustain for more holes. It can be more accurate that convention swing. You may want to hit the gym to up the power and stamina. Or alternatively is to change to the more convention swing which uses more of your body swing.

u r right.. my arms are strong and can last 18 holes..

just that i need rythum...
haiz
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

haiz

bro, you need Callaway Diablo Edge .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 am

ranctor wrote:
my problem is I can't find the hole. very sad playing golf.

Usually we cannot see the hole too, we can only see the flag... What a Face
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 am

coke, at least u know yr prob n can last 18 holes...

for me, dun even know wat's happening...everytime juz hit the ball n pray...
if weather not cooling, i cant last 15 holes... Sad
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 am

jaketang wrote:

Buaya talk... Hee
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
jaketang wrote:

Buaya talk... Hee

err if u consider some1 playing 95-105 as buaya, then i can qualify... Smile
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
ranctor

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:06 am

SK,

you selling your iron set?

s-killer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

haiz

Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am

No, just asking CC to get the most forgiving sets ... Twisted Evil

ranctor wrote:
SK,

s-killer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

haiz

Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:28 am

s-killer wrote:
No, just asking CC to get the most forgiving sets ... Twisted Evil

ranctor wrote:
SK,

s-killer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

haiz

So that can silently buaya like you?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Waaaa

But the Calloway irons reaaaakly very easy to use.....
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 pm

bro kookk is playing fine, but his stamina needs improvement; after playing in the hot sun for 2 hours, his game started to chwee
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 pm

ZX wrote:
bro kookk is playing fine, but his stamina needs improvement; after playing in the hot sun for 2 hours, his game started to chwee
Roger! Thks for telling us.
Next to time betting with him must in e afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

knn... u play 91 stil say worst...

just u have no birdies only..

WOW! played 91...no wonder sdt is crying over the phone...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

ZX wrote:

I also dunno why so tired. My energy recently all time low. Sian!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 am

Kookk wrote:
ZX wrote:

I also dunno why so tired. My energy recently all time low. Sian!

u better stay away from the XMMs......

not just your energy all time low..... scared u kenna suck dry like salted fish
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 pm

bro kookk never share his lobangs ...

bro kookk, next Sunday you keen to play afternoon again?
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:55 am

I think he go overseas with xmm... What a Face
Back to top Go down
ZX
ZX

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 pm

where did bro kookk go with his xmm? mia for so long ...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:54 am

He is back liao, heard he bought a lot of new weapons to kill all the buayas... booby traps, saw knife, shot gun, etc... Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 16911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next