RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 am

your swing looked ok from where i saw leh!

i also almost throw my driver away...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 pm

i keep telling getz i no need lesson

i think now i will go for lessons liao...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:04 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
ZX, tell us the story please... what was his achievement...

You want to hear my sad story?

I can tell you my sad story too.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:13 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

I also feel like I am swinging ok but everytime I hit the ball it has been disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i keep telling getz i no need lesson

i think now i will go for lessons liao...

Haiz! You everyday also change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

About car or golf?

About car I understand, about golf, don't try to snook me.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

About car or golf?

About golf lah, of course...

I don't snook you, I tell you true sad story...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

I also feel like I am swinging ok but everytime I hit the ball it has been disappointing.

If your swing is ok, then I think it is your setup... just do minor adjustment, you should be ok again...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

About car or golf?

I don't believe you if you tell me. Next game we have, you show me the sad story ok. I need to see to believe. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

If your swing is ok, then I think it is your setup... just do minor adjustment, you should be ok again...

I feel only but I think it is really out la. My irons can't take divot and my 3W either hook or duff.

But my chipping and putting still surviving if not i think every game play 110 liao. Now struggling to maintain between 95 - 99.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:10 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

About car or golf?

I don't believe you if you tell me. Next game we have, you show me the sad story ok. I need to see to believe. Suspect

Ok, lets find a day and play again. I try to show you the sad story... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:14 am

Kookk wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

I feel only but I think it is really out la. My irons can't take divot and my 3W either hook or duff.

But my chipping and putting still surviving if not i think every game play 110 liao. Now struggling to maintain between 95 - 99.

Usually it is some fundamentals you forgotten... go through basic fundamentals and you should be fine... like check your grip, stance...etc
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:21 am

I think i have a grip problem too
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 am

think i will take a 2 months break and start lessons for 2 months...

Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

Like that you will be back to square...

Lessons without practice rounds is no good... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

Practice rounds with my coach lor

and join flight lor..

Sunday i play till Getz laugh at me...

and i almost threw my driver into the water...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

then we need to extend our contract to 2 more mths.....

play fair hor......
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:51 am

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 am

Can put 2 sad stories together?

I show u how bad my swing is...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:24 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

Practice rounds with my coach lor

and join flight lor..

Sunday i play till Getz laugh at me...

and i almost threw my driver into the water...

Bro, why want to throw the driver to the water? I believe it is not the driver's fault... lol!

Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:26 am

i know
its my swing...

but i think my grip got problem.... the way i grip it
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:10 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

I saw someone having afternoon game yesterday lol...........
Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 16911
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 16911

cos u laugh at me ma...

so i need to up my playing time..

now i think i need to take a break..
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

cos u laugh at me ma...

Halo Bro, i never laugh at you lol.
My game also worst than you lah.........
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i know
its my swing...

cos u laugh at me ma...

Halo Bro, i never laugh at you lol.
My game also worst than you lah.........

knn... u play 91 stil say worst...

just u have no birdies only..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next