RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...

Go down 
+12
slinger
gezt_ho
s-killer
Uncle Lau
nutty88
Neutralgolfer
ZX
Kian
jaketang
wizzy
Kookk
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Rising Star Kookk weekend games :

22nd october, NSRCC Changi, revenge of the Jedi NG

23rd october, NSRCC Kranji, Viva Las Vegas with Kian

Let us await the results!!

Coming to you live!

If I am the Jedi, he got no chance... will use the force for HiO and birdies.... What a Face

Too bad, I am only a ordinary golfer who play consistently inconsistent....

Dramatise a bit ma.. make the forum more interesting... wahhahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
This thread will be updated weekly la...

from a 18 handicap to a single digit handicap..

next time can show your children ma...

wahahhahaaa

My Hcp is 19 la!

knn.. bluff...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
This thread will be updated weekly la...

from a 18 handicap to a single digit handicap..

next time can show your children ma...

wahahhahaaa

My Hcp is 19 la!

knn.. bluff...

You may check the National Handicap Book on SGA's website. Very Happy

http://www.sga.org.sg/gms_wb_Handicap.aspx

Real stuff cannot bluff!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 am

buay zun wan la....

u r 10-15..
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
buay zun wan la....

u r 10-15..

You re-wrote the golf hcp formula for for USGA? Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 267277
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 am

WOW

the dance with dragon ball marker cost $100!!!

ouch!!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

confirmed buying the head covers in jakarta more cheaper..

u saved at least $40...

lucky u...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

yeah!!!

im a LEGENDARY MEMBER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 am

He is the rising star where the system is too slow to capture his new playing standard... we shall see on next update on 1st Nov.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

Wa! I cannot afford. Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 560727
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

u saved at least $40...

lucky u...

Lucky got a good bro like you ma!

FESC want to sell $90 each.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
He is the rising star where the system is too slow to capture his new playing standard... we shall see on next update on 1st Nov.

yes yes

kian will be my informer.. kakaka
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:

Risen and fallen. Can close this thread.

Either that, after Sat's game, can change to your name.

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 472247
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

Wa! I cannot afford. Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 560727

cos its all filled with crystals!!!

chio!
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

u saved at least $40...

lucky u...

for driver? or which one?

the putter cover i got u is about $60 - $70 only leh...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

yes yes

Kian is planning to make me a roast pig.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

yes yes

Kian is planning to make me a roast pig.

ayiah..

jus keep ur ball on the fairway...

play bogey game wont lose too much... may even win $$
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 am

i like the mid size putter grip... tomorow have time i will go fit it on... kekeke
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

chio!

Got those without crystals one ma.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

u saved at least $40...

lucky u...

for driver? or which one?

the putter cover i got u is about $60 - $70 only leh...

The guy just told me 90/each.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

chio!

dun have leh...

maybe wait for next year when they launch new designs...

u remember the bags pic i sent u?

those also comes in stand bag..

perhaps you can get one matching color one..

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
i like the mid size putter grip... tomorow have time i will go fit it on... kekeke

I cannot bear to fit it on my current putter yet leh. Scared, I end up getting a limited edition putter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 am

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

chio!

dun have leh...

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!

That one overkill but good food for thought!

I still not sure if I want to use the iron covers yet.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

I cannot bear to fit it on my current putter yet leh. Scared, I end up getting a limited edition putter. Laughing

Limited edition putter is only reserved for great players like you...

34"... silver finish... long neck...scotty cameron..

i hid it away for a long long time liao...

maybe time for it to find a new owner... wahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 am

Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:
WOW

ouch!!

chio!

dun have leh...

wahahhahaa

Ah beng golfer!

That one overkill but good food for thought!

I still not sure if I want to use the iron covers yet.

Change ur paradigm...

its not really big.. there is a string which u can attach all the headcovers together

when u use the irons jus leave it with the bag... den u wont lose it...

its nice...

all matching...

jus waiting for the bag.. den can sell ur boring non beng Titleist bag...

YAWN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...   Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Star..Fighting to Shine... A Thread Dedicated To RDG Top Buaya KOOKK To Track His Progress To Stardom...
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next