Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it? Empty
PostSubject: I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it?   I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 pm

I was contemplating buying a retirement home...possibly Spratlys, but i realize that could never get the owners to sell them and plus, its hard to decide which country's title of deeds should i use... cause all country Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and China wasn't keen on me buying it.....

Anyway, everytime each country fight to claims for islands, there is always an assertion to use key words such as oil reserved, maritime development and sovereignty .... All these as BS... They just want it to eat up yr borders...period... nothing else...

Easiest way to resolve this, go to ICJ and argue in front of a panel on who is to own it... make your case sound...

Oh, back to the story, I realize my pocket isnt as deep as golfchow or UL, I better not consider out of country. May be nursing homes but i heard they beat people up... ...like that i think i better sleep under the bridge....

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it?   I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 pm

You are too modest bro Daffu....in the future if you don't mind working as cleaner in Sands or Genting Sentosa, travel by public transport, watch old movies, join senior citizen club for good deals on food and travel. Give up golf and play pickleball.......Singapore Boleh....

I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it? Pic7
Back to top Go down

I want to buy Spratlys - Who owns it?
Page 1 of 1