RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?

Go down 
+10
Neutralgolfer
22tang
Ssquirrel
swing2sky
Daffu
pocketace
jazz_samz
Uncle Lau
moi
Snowman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowman
Established Member
Established Member
Snowman

Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? Empty
PostSubject: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm

MBGC Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I not sure. But my friends always complain to me about MBGC marshals chasing. I don't often play there because i find there not interesting.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 pm

All the place i go, the starter and marshal very nice to me leh ?

Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? 16911
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 pm

So far been MBGC twice. Ok leh. I guess I m lucky to not meet any nasty ones till date.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:27 pm

CNY give ang pows to all the marshal and the attendance in the Locker room ! On the course offer drinks to the marshals.

Always tip the bag handler and the Locker attendance.

Smile and praise the canteen staff. Thanks the toilet lady every time you see her........confirm within two month, you are the most well like person in your home club !

UL

bounce
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Established Member
Established Member
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

MBGC over and over again for me
they are like robots... absolutely should just work behind a desk and dun meet people type cos they are giving marshalls a bad name...

ok, some are pretty good. Some are really kuku.... we finished 9 holes in 2 hours and thru out kena chased said we are slow.... they fail to take into consideration my wife is also playing and we need to split tee box. these days, they want to talk to me... I just walk straight pass them without even responding... let my flightmates deal with them... let my flightmates pass msg to me... let them get irritated... then lose concentration... then I can win money!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm

pocketace wrote:
they are like robots... absolutely should just work behind a desk and dun meet people type cos they are giving marshalls a bad name...

ok, some are pretty good. Some are really kuku.... we finished 9 holes in 2 hours and thru out kena chased said we are slow.... they fail to take into consideration my wife is also playing and we need to split tee box. these days, they want to talk to me... I just walk straight pass them without even responding... let my flightmates deal with them... let my flightmates pass msg to me... let them get irritated... then lose concentration... then I can win money!!! hahahaha

Good idea bro ! Idea
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Me vote for MBGC too.. I think the marshals there are brain dead...
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
pocketace wrote:

Good idea bro ! Idea

I seconded it.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 am

If you get stuck behind a very slow flight; would you wish the marshalls were doing a better job trying to move the flights along??? Question
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Snowman
Established Member
Established Member
Snowman

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 am

Ssquirrel wrote:
If you get stuck behind a very slow flight; would you wish the marshalls were doing a better job trying to move the flights along??? Question
Shocked

The problem is fast or slow they also chase. Their eye like missile. Once you had a bad tee shot, they lock at you, follow you at a close distance and made you fed up. Even if you are playing fine.
Back to top Go down
22tang
22tang

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 am

MBGC for me ... Probably the flights there are ongoing till end day, marshal bo pian lor Razz
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 am

Well, I can understand why so many of you choose MBGC. The management is basically lousy, they are money orientated.
1. Even if you show them PC they still wants you to pay $10 to swing at the range.
2. They wants you to join as member(pay $$) to gain that little convenience.
3. Last time, you have to pay separately for the usage of the locker!

Nonetheless, the marshals are being instructed by the management. Please spare them. I talked to couple of them, they are quite ok.
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am

Snowman wrote:
MBGC Evil or Very Mad

i agree.. i try not to go there unnecessarily... unless really really bo-pian.. spend money also don't enjoy...that's the feeling i got.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Well, I can understand why so many of you choose MBGC. The management is basically lousy, they are money orientated.
1. Even if you show them PC they still wants you to pay $10 to swing at the range.
2. They wants you to join as member(pay $$) to gain that little convenience.
3. Last time, you have to pay separately for the usage of the locker!

Nonetheless, the marshals are being instructed by the management. Please spare them. I talked to couple of them, they are quite ok.

Yes i agreed with you. I remember when it 1st open with only 9holes, myself and Uncle Donald went there to book, as we kapo around....everythings we ask ..only $$$ , nothing but $$$ and it a NTUC company ! Mad We don't felt welcome ! we felt we have to beg them to let us play ! That boiled us as we recalled our PC days at Seletar Base.

So we cancelled our booking vow never to return and head back to our old faithful Seletar Base.

If MBGC game, don't call me .....unlessjiejie is playing ! Razz
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Established Member
Established Member
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 am

bo pian... this fri I got game there... co. event... need to face these ku ku marshalls...
my only consolation is that for a pubic... i mean public course... their condition is pretty good....

I can't blame marshalls... then blame management!

blame fellow golfers who never rake their bunker! MBGC bunker is serious sh#t! please rake the bunker... clean lie also challenging to get out... not to mention ball lying in footprint in bunker!
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am

Wah. I didn't know MBGC so chia lat!!! I think I was lucky then.
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 am

Q: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?

Money Face Golf Club (MBGC). Period.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:33 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

Yes i agreed with you. I remember when it 1st open with only 9holes, myself and Uncle Donald went there to book, as we kapo around....everythings we ask ..only $$$ , nothing but $$$ and it a NTUC company ! Mad We don't felt welcome ! we felt we have to beg them to let us play ! That boiled us as we recalled our PC days at Seletar Base.

So we cancelled our booking vow never to return and head back to our old faithful Seletar Base.

If MBGC game, don't call me .....unlessjiejie is playing ! Razz

oh u started from SBGC too??? Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 am

Yes bro Jazz, way back 2002 March ! 8)
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:04 am

hey same 'era' too...... I got my PC and HC from there...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:10 am

WOW Old Village friend ah ! 8)
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 am

but the difference between u n me is that you progressed so far ahead, i still beginner.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

jazz_samz wrote:
but the difference between u n me is that you progressed so far ahead, i still beginner.... Embarassed

RED ALERT======RED ALERT==========RED ALERT============

another buaya spotted!!!!!!

Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? 560727 Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? 560727 Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? 560727
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

jazz_samz wrote:

I place you infront of us hitting balls at you, you see will you progress far AHEAD ? Or with jiejie behind you with a 7 iron...... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?   Which club do u think owns the worse marshal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which club do u think owns the worse marshal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next