RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?

Go down 
+8
bro_edi
swing2sky
pocketace
Seiko
Neutralgolfer
jazz_samz
moi
Uncle Lau
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? Empty
PostSubject: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Sometimes i find golf wears ruling abit funny.......All golf clubs don't allow Jeans material...how come ? some club only allow men pants and no bermuda. ladies can wear hot pants but men bemuda length must pass the knee ? Shocked

For many years men only allow polo t shirts, than the mock neck tag alone ? You can smoke but cigar ????

You can drink beer...whisky leh ? drunken

Only with a Public driving lesson than you could drive the golf buggy, what if all 4 players don't have a class 3 licence than HOW ? They walk ?

Anyone know all the answers ???

UL

alien

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Drive buggy need class 3? I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm

I prefer they ONLY allow woman to wear short flare skirts than hot pants. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 am

I guess, Golf was originally for men only. It was also a prestigious sports for rich and famous. Hence there was a dress code for golfers. Over the years, as golf is more accessible to public and women, the dress code starts to change. Apparently the dress code for ladies is not strict. They can wear anything except singlet and slippers.

UL, you trying to wear hot pants is it? Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911

I think you need class 3 if your buggy is on public road, golf course no need.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
I guess, Golf was originally for men only. It was also a prestigious sports for rich and famous. Hence there was a dress code for golfers. Over the years, as golf is more accessible to public and women, the dress code starts to change. Apparently the dress code for ladies is not strict. They can wear anything except singlet and slippers.

UL, you trying to wear hot pants is it? Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911

I think you need class 3 if your buggy is on public road, golf course no need.

I wear bermuda already seiko keep looking at my backside, if i wear hot pants , the course monitor lizard will run up to me and bite me ah !
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I wear bermuda already seiko keep looking at my backside, if i wear hot pants , the course monitor lizard will run up to me and bite me ah !

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911 Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911 Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Established Member
Established Member
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 am

UL I am surprised u are asking the question! I have no issues if all golf clubs allow ladies to be in hot pants! Heheheheh
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:20 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Sometimes i find golf wears ruling abit funny.......All golf clubs don't allow Jeans material...how come ? some club only allow men pants and no bermuda. ladies can wear hot pants but men bemuda length must pass the knee ? Shocked

For many years men only allow polo t shirts, than the mock neck tag alone ? You can smoke but cigar ????

You can drink beer...whisky leh ? drunken

Only with a Public driving lesson than you could drive the golf buggy, what if all 4 players don't have a class 3 licence than HOW ? They walk ?

Anyone know all the answers ???

UL

alien

UL, if ladies don't wear hot pants, for sure you & Moi already give up golf.. Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Yo bros...if no ladies playing golf....me and moi will be like Adam playing golf....NAKED LOR !

I like I Like !

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 358550
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 pm

jazz_samz wrote:
I prefer they ONLY allow woman to wear short flare skirts than hot pants. Twisted Evil

Yes please, thanks you !
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:36 am

Now i see alot of male golfers out wear the ladies...is it a good sign ?

A very good example is...you know who lah.... pig
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:30 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Yo bros...if no ladies playing golf....me and moi will be like Adam playing golf....NAKED LOR !

I like I Like !

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 358550

u will shed the last drop of ur blood for playing golf with those ladies who wear hot shorts.hahahaha
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:07 am

prettygolf wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

I like I Like !

u will shed the last drop of ur blood for playing golf with those ladies who wear hot shorts.hahahaha

UL don't shed blood...only fluid.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:32 am

Those girls short skirt also bluff one lah, it is hot pants inside. So don't 想入飞飞. Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

salty dog wrote:
Those girls short skirt also bluff one lah, it is hot pants inside. So don't 想入飞飞. Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911

How you know har Question

Must be monitoring..... lol!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:59 am

swing2sky wrote:
salty dog wrote:

I bought one and wear at home mah. kekekeke
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:01 am

salty dog wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
salty dog wrote:

I bought one and wear at home mah. kekekeke

Little wonder UL always stand infront or behind of you when you mark your ball... Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 16911
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:04 am

No lah, he and Seiko are the ones who look at each other's butt. Smile

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 48133
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:28 am

I heard some club caddy wearing bikini ..anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:18 am

traxxas wrote:

Only in special private tournament like Golf Punk's event....
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
ranctor

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:51 am

fantasy golf.

GP bunker babes maybe but not caddy.

traxxas wrote:
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:09 pm

This thread is getting exciting.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:53 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
This thread is getting exciting.... Basketball

Say bikinis only... you get excited? Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? 472247
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?   Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why golf clubs don't allow jeans materials ? But they allow ladies hot pants ?
Page 1 of 1