Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 Empty
PostSubject: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Anybody seen this telecast? I did ! I swear I will not step into the Philippines during my lifetime. What disappointing response from the Filipino Authorities, from Top to the Bottom. Really disgustingly amateurish. No wonder they caused the death of so many of the hostages. Just imagine
the heads of the negotiating team, , like the Mayor, Generals and senior officers, who gives down the order of what to do, can go for dinner break and have a good time enjoying and laughing during their dinner, while the crisis were still out there. If you watch the amateurish manner in which they made so many attempts to get into the bus, you will be vomitting blood !!! Those who subscribed to Starhub can look out for repeat broadcast from History Channel 401. Don't miss it! I for one will swear that I will never ever travel to Philippines during my life time.

titu

PS : There are repeat telecast tomorrow 8 am, 4pm and Tuesday 11 pm, in fact everyday next week got repeat broadcast. Don;t miss it. You can judged how comedic, amateurish and ridiculous the attempts to rescue the hostages were.

Last edited by Spiderman on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Life goes on bro...life goes on.... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm

What a waste of lives because of these bloody Officers in Charge.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I remember our own Singapore AirLine hostage in 1991... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines_Flight_117

Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 pm

When u go there, better have body guard with u. Kidnapping of foreign national is so bloody common.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Don't worry just go and enjoy golf, shopping or Cebu beaches.....just enjoy life.....i remember a RDG member also said...WE LIVE THIS LIFE ON ONCE ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Don't worry just go and enjoy golf, shopping or Cebu beaches.....just enjoy life.....i remember a RDG member also said...WE LIVE THIS LIFE ON ONCE ! Very Happy

We live once but doesnt we take chance that would be reckless....i.e. playing during a thunderstorm..
Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
cristel

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

there will still be reckless people that think their life full of luck. LOL
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Daffu wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

We live once but doesnt we take chance that would be reckless....i.e. playing during a thunderstorm..

Being reckless and enjoying life is two different things lah.....putting with a 7i instead of a putter is reckless, playing Monopoly in a house during a thunderstorm is enjoyment Cool
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
I remember our own Singapore AirLine hostage in 1991... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines_Flight_117

From what I have read, it was decisive. One stroke, go in for the kill and not one hostage was injured. That should be the way to deal with terrorist or hostage takers. Cannot let them have a second thought. Before they can think and react, the bullet must be in their head already!

Last edited by Spiderman on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Many have not heard about this, there was another in Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laju_incident
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401   1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st telecast of The Manila Hostage Massacre History Channel 401
Page 1 of 1