RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji

Go down 
+6
GolfMan
Golfernam
Batman
prettygolf
ghkh
swing2sky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji   Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm

GolfMan wrote:
danielleecm wrote:
congrat! continue this and i believe you will be what you want very soon....

Thank you bro.... I hope the day will come.....

Based on your recent form, the day will come quite soon..加油 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji   Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 am

swing2sky wrote:
GolfMan wrote:
danielleecm wrote:

Thank you bro.... I do my best.... Thank you bro..... What a Face
Indeed, I am training very hard for myself..... What a Face

Indeed, now I feel much different with my game... As I just change to another new gripping.
Feeling indeed is rather different lor.... Feel good....
And the swing were becoming different too.,...... What a Face

I feel good...... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji   Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am

GolfMan wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
GolfMan wrote:
danielleecm wrote:

Indeed, now I feel much different with my game... As I just change to another new gripping.

Agreed....

Golf is basically about feel...if you feel good in your equipment, you play well. if you feel good in your swing, you play well. if you feel good on the day of play, you play well. if you feel good about the course, you play well.....and everything else...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji   Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:52 pm

swing2sky wrote:
GolfMan wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
GolfMan wrote:
danielleecm wrote:

Agreed....

Golf is basically about feel...if you feel good in your equipment, you play well. if you feel good in your swing, you play well. if you feel good on the day of play, you play well. if you feel good about the course, you play well.....and everything else...Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wow lau...... so many feel feel feel......
But, I agreed with you..... even the body must feel good too......What a Face.....

Bro....my dream might come soon.... Stay tune and I will keep you update....What a Face.....

Swee ar.......!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji   Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulation to Golfman for being the Best Gross Champion in SGA Inter-Associate Member League at NSRCC Kranji
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2