14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB Empty
PostSubject: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Guys, when you are approaching a red light with metres ( I sompa ) to the line and the light started blinking, do you hit emergency brakes or go through it????? If I hit emergency brake, I will end up in the middle of the junction, thats for sure. So got no choice but to go for it. Suay suay one car in the other lane, at least 10-15 m behind me stop and because of that I am dead. And guess what, there was an old "lao Chiao" traffic policeman about 100-150m away in front asked me to stop and said i ran the red light. Bloody eyesight damm freeaking sharp eh??? I argued my point but he said he saw the other car stopped whereas I went through!!!! That means I ran through red light. For those who goes up through JB Causeway point, returning to Singapore, the first Traffic Light junction before the Malaysian Custom, right side is the highway, thats the junction I purportedly ran the light. He produced a book and said the fine is RM$300 and ask me to follow him to the Police Station to make payment. Told him I only got RM$50 and showed him my wallet there is only a 50 dollar piece. So go police station I also can't pay. He asked me what I want to do? Straight away I knew suay la, meet one %&^%&^$%#$@ corrupted traffic policeman who only wants money. I also in a hurry so told him he can have my RM$50. He said too little. At least 150. %&^$%^$^%$!!!!! I said don't have, only 50 as shown him my wallet. Fxxker saw I got a piece of S$50 in my wallet and said S$50 also can. WTF !!!!!!%$%$^%$#@$. Lan lan gave him as i got appointment so just coughed out the S$50 to him. Somemore, he made one last comment "" You happy, ? You happy? I also happy !!!" Wah lan eh. Boey Ta Han ah....Gave him a fxxking stare which could kill a rhino but cannot penetrade the bloody thickskin of this bloody corrupted cop. No wonder their citizen began to start voting for the opposition.
End of my rant!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Cool bro.... Cool Will have a drink with you real soon... Very Happy

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Insist on having a ticket. You have up to 7 days topay. Nowadays, can't trust Malaysia cops.

One of my cousin paid but was still issued a ticket later.

As I always said, it's Bolehland
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Tks guys for lending a sympathetic ear. Got totally opposite responses from another forum. Now I really know who my friends are. And I actually did not ran the red light. I admit I did ran through freaking BLINKING GREEN LIGHT!!!! And the FXXKING corrupt cop was the one who initiated the kopi money as I was waiting for him to see how he is going to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

simoner wrote:
Insist on having a ticket. You have up to 7 days topay. Nowadays, can't trust Malaysia cops.

simoner wrote:

Tks bro but I had an important appointment which I cannot afford to miss. Otherwise I would have followed him to the police station, if that was his true intention which I believed was not. I would have followed him to the police station and said my piece as there was no bloody evidence at all that I ran the red light and it was about 100-150 metres away from that old cop!!!! Because I don't want to missed my appointment I relent and just surrender my rights to a country which have corrupted traffic police everywhere. Yeah like you said only MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!!
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:01 am

Spidey, nvm la. NExt time let's lim kopi
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:28 am

simoner wrote:
Spidey, nvm la. NExt time let's lim kopi

On you bro. Just need to rant out how unlucky I am this past few months. Not just this incident but much more in my private life sigh..... Tks again.
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:56 am

Fix a game - Spiderman, simoner, Silver and Uncle Lau
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:21 am

On but let me clear some pesonal issue first and I will call up you guys. tks
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:59 am

Silver wrote:
Fix a game - Spiderman, simoner, Silver and Uncle Lau

Silver, since you conquered every1 at Bay hills of Snow Lotus Mountain, we all get strokes from you liao Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB 294729
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:18 am

strokes?

sure

how many do you want?

on left or right shoulder?
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
rt

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:44 am

Spiderman wrote:
Tks guys for lending a sympathetic ear. Got totally opposite responses from another forum. Now I really know who my friends are. And I actually did not ran the red light. I admit I did ran through freaking BLINKING GREEN LIGHT!!!! And the FXXKING corrupt cop was the one who initiated the kopi money as I was waiting for him to see how he is going to make his move.

bro, pity u being treated tat way on the other side. in any case, forgive and forget. life is short, let's enjoy while we can.
Back to top Go down
Lethal
Lethal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:09 am

Now you know why many of us have left the other forum you were talking about...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Guys...please try not to talk about the other forum, we are all adult, we moved on and will stay at places where we are always welcome...like Reddotgolfers Forum...

let moved on and play golf ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:48 am

rt wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

bro, pity u being treated tat way on the other side. in any case, forgive and forget. life is short, let's enjoy while we can.

Bro rt, Tks for being sensible. I still remember owed you one drinking session at my new place. Please be patient. Let me finish my personal issue which had been hanging me by the throat for the past 4.5 years. Hope to have it clear by end June. Will have a big celebration when that ends. Cheers rt. cheers

titu
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:50 am

Lethal wrote:
Now you know why many of us have left the other forum you were talking about...

I see a clearer picture now. Take care bro. When I am done with my personal issue, I will have lots of time for golf, which will be 85% of my life from there on. Will surely have a round with you. Please remind me when I start to post regularly for golf games ok bro??? Seeya
Back to top Go down
beehome
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

85% of your life to golf! So good!!!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

beehome wrote:

Yeah.. I retired myself since 2001. I worked hard for it. Healthy other then the regular high blood , high cholesterol....that I suffered a mild stroke back in end 2011 with 99% recovery. What do you think of my life?? Good or bad...you judge...
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Take care titu!
As what u say , Malaysia anything also boleh.
Just be caution when going for a golf game .
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:34 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
Take care titu!
As what u say , Malaysia anything also boleh.
Just be caution when going for a golf game .

Tks bro GH, I learn my lesson. There s always a first time for everything. Take care and we will have another game again soon.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
beehome
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Spiderman wrote:
beehome wrote:

Yeah.. I retired myself since 2001. I worked hard for it. Healthy other then the regular high blood , high cholesterol....that I suffered a mild stroke back in end 2011 with 99% recovery. What do you think of my life?? Good or bad...you judge...

Wah, i oso on hbp and high cholesterol medicine leh. Although u suffered a mild stroke but recovered fully, count your blessings and I think it is good lah. Take it easy, do the things u like eg..golf, and eat moderately.

Don't fret over the small things and enjoy life. Hope you settle your personal matters soon and invite RDG bros for a game. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:39 pm

beehome wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
beehome wrote:

Wah, i oso on hbp and high cholesterol medicine leh. Although u suffered a mild stroke but recovered fully, count your blessings and I think it is good lah. Take it easy, do the things u like eg..golf, and eat moderately.

Don't fret over the small things and enjoy life. Hope you settle your personal matters soon and invite RDG bros for a game. Cheers!

Tks and take care too of your health. Without it, wealth is nothing And don't take things for granted even though you are on medication. Check your BP regularly with those home device and if felt something not right, go for a MEDICAL check. DO NOT
PUT IT OFF UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING HOPING THINGS MIGHT CHANGE. IT COULD BE FATAL ! I checked myself into hospital within the first hour on finding my BP suddenly went 200/120. It saved me from complications. Please take note!
Back to top Go down
beehome
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:50 pm

@Titu - TQ, noted.
cheers Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB 56051
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

@titu. Take care

Don't get agitated stay relaxed
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:51 am

daztasiumz wrote:
@titu. Take care

Don't get agitated stay relaxed

Tks bro daztasiumz... I am trying hard to relax but have been agitated and frustrated by a certain govt agency spoiling my life for the past 4 1/2 years. Hopefully it will end before June then I will be one with the world. Looking forward to that. Cheers bro cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB   Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody got caught for going through red light in JB
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next