daztasiumz
Uncle Lau
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

What do you work on the range lately Empty
PostSubject: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm

What do you work on the range lately???

I been working on thee short game especially sharepen my 52, 56 and 60 deg wedges....lobbing high and land on the spot targeted8} 

5i to hit long and straight 160m...

Still working hard

What are you working on the range lately:cyclops: 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

I been working on thee short game especially sharepen my 52, 56 and 60 deg wedges....lobbing high and land on the spot targeted8} 

Still working hard

u nv work on yr eyes?

they say u tiko lau.. alwiz bio girls issit?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

daztasiumz wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Still working hard

u nv work on yr eyes?

they say u tiko lau.. alwiz bio girls issit?

Please take THEY with a bag of salt drunken 
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 am

is it better to work on short game on chipping green instead of range ?

I'm have big problem with chipping. BIG PROBLEM!!! Sad

I think for the next two weeks, I will be practising only chipping at range like Uncle Lau.

How many balls do you train on each of your wedges ?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 am

SteveS wrote:
is it better to work on short game on chipping green instead of range ?

I'm have big problem with chipping. BIG PROBLEM!!! Sad

I think for the next two weeks, I will be practising only chipping at range like Uncle Lau.

How many balls do you train on each of your wedges ?

From my humble point of view bro....one should get confident on the range than one is better in good score on the course. Golf is a confident game. You are welcome to join in Snow Lotus Mountain. Just PM me you contact and we work out something. But i am not a good players like many good and low HCP player in this forum. I just like to meet golfers for range, cup of coffee etc.

Everything i work about 30 balls on my 60, 56 and 52 wedge. cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 pm

What do you work on the range lately Pictur12
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 am

UL....I like your humble nature....will join you soon...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 am

waybalegolf, you need to give UL more coaching & tips to prepare him for his duel with the player who gave him 9-9 handicap

Heard that the stakes included drunken prawns, lobster & suckling pig
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:00 am

Silver wrote:
waybalegolf, you need to give UL more coaching & tips to prepare him for his duel with the player who gave him 9-9 handicap

Heard that the stakes included drunken prawns, lobster & suckling pig
Silver, UL has toQ coz I already book waybalegolf to seek the secrets of African golf
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello Silver,

Raining leh.. heard that this player can't play well when it is raining......so cheong man and fix the game....I also want to eat drunken prawns, lobster & wild boar.

UL, let me be your caddy hor
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Ok bro just arrange i am onzz...Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 am

Where is snow lotus mountain??? Maybe got time can go plug some back for myself... Very Happy 

driving range if got chio bu, it will give extra booze.
Driver, hit with piang piang sound. Ball fly straight and far.. till out of sight..
Chips with high loft and land next to target.

remember there is once I am at Green fairway range ... There is a lady wear black G string inside with white sport cotton pants just infront of my bay swinging. Every time when she is trying to hit, I will be trying very hard to focus..
I guess that is also a kind of training.... **inner peace**
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 am

sim.t.lim wrote:
Where is snow lotus mountain??? Maybe got time can go plug some back for myself... Very Happy 

Driver, hit with piang piang sound. Ball fly straight and far.. till out of sight..

remember there is once I am at Green fairway range ... There is a lady wear black G string inside with white sport cotton pants just infront of my bay swinging. Every time when she is trying to hit, I will be trying very hard to focus..
Sure or not? Question
Fr me self please! Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 am

So far only once I encountered la...
Where got everyday got such a good tonic for eyes.. lol...
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am

ghkh wrote:
sim.t.lim wrote:

Sure or not? Question
Fr me self please! Razz Razz 
What do you work on the range lately Jessica-cash-playing-golf--large-msg-117210536637What do you work on the range lately Xin_4807031014299941765543What do you work on the range lately Jessica-alba_438x600_0What do you work on the range lately 1391-400x296What do you work on the range lately 11180-291x400

Jessica Alba okie with u bro?
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 am

Lol... This one bo tan hiam already...
If Jessica is infront of me. For sure can't focus.... might as well pack my stuffs and sit a side and admire her.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 am

haha...i love this thread...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 am

.....at the rate this thread goes...think i better not disclose Snow Lotus mountain real location.....btw i am so happy ShiFu coming back to give me extra lesson....all the way from the East...Cool 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
.....at the rate this thread goes...think i better not disclose Snow Lotus mountain real location.....btw i am so happy ShiFu coming back to give me extra lesson....all the way from the East...Cool 
Impart what skills?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:38 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
UL, I spoke to sifu...he said you have been disowned by the school already...u sure he's still going to give you lesson or teach you a lesson? What do you work on the range lately 472247 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 am

maybe he wana teach him a lesson.. for disclosing too much of the miji existence online
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:59 am

or fei away all his wu gong
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm

simoner wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
UL, I spoke to sifu...he said you have been disowned by the school already...u sure he's still going to give you lesson or teach you a lesson? What do you work on the range lately 472247 
What do you work on the range lately 560727 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you work on the range lately   What do you work on the range lately Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you work on the range lately
Page 1 of 1