ping_ping
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

Have you been insulted before? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

Happened to me today, and i just wanna ask if it happened to anyone else.

You were hitting some balls with someone sitting behind you. He is observing and suddenly gave you the remark that your swing or your standard CMI.

It may be the truth but the comment nags on you and you just can't help feeling upset. How to deal with such comments or situations? Neutral
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am

What is CMI?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 am

WHAT !!!!!! Who dare to say you swing is wrong ! Guess that person is blind ! Mad

If i were you girl, i turn around and aim my 7i with a range ball toward him and say " If i am bad, no worry, my ball won't hit you ! "

Have you been insulted before? 111886
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 am

Did he give insulting remarks?
Back to top Go down
redbull
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 am

So hurting. Ask that person not to do it again or disown him as your friend.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 am

I kena b4! I was playing at NSRCC with my friends. I was doing quite well for my 1st 9. then this particular friend make a remark on my driver swing. Something like swing path not standard etc. the next moment I top my ball on the teebox! Mad
Back to top Go down
redbull
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 am

ping_ping wrote:

You were hitting some balls with someone sitting behind you. He is observing and suddenly gave you the remark that your swing or your standard CMI.

It may be the truth but the comment nags on you and you just can't help feeling upset. How to deal with such comments or situations? Neutral

This happened at which range?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 am

moiâ„¢ wrote:
What is CMI?

CMI == Cannot make it ! Mad
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 am

redbull wrote:
ping_ping wrote:

This happened at which range?

Bro...you CID ah...let seiko do the dirty work !
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 am

Seiko wrote:
I kena b4! I was playing at NSRCC with my friends. I was doing quite well for my 1st 9. then this particular friend make a remark on my driver swing. Something like swing path not standard etc. the next moment I top my ball on the teebox! Mad

Reminds me. I dislike people asking me to correct this and that during early part of betting game.
Back to top Go down
redbull
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

Bro...you CID ah...let seiko do the dirty work !

I am only a golfer with a curious mind.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 am

moiâ„¢ wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Reminds me. I dislike people asking me to correct this and that during early part of betting game.

Moreover we didn't bet! It's just a normal social game. I think he did it on purpose so I ignore him and focus on my mind...Some guys just cannot tahan outshone him!

Pingping, just ignore him n focus on your own game!
Back to top Go down
Snowman
Established Member
Established Member
Snowman

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 am

Ping ping, cool down. Don't let this person spoil your day.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 am

No worries Pingping! if u feel down we can arrange to play a game together. A lot of them felt better after witnessed my swing....They are thinking how come this joker still ard with this kind of swing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowman
Established Member
Established Member
Snowman

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 am

There are many golf swing. A not-good-looking swing can also deliver result. Most importantly is what suit you.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 am

Snowman wrote:
There are many golf swing. A not-good-looking swing can also deliver result. Most importantly is what suit you.

I agreed with jason...when i swing, all my kakis took cover.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 am

20mins only so many replies. Have you been insulted before? Affraid
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

Have you been insulted before? 2767
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am

moiâ„¢ wrote:
20mins only so many replies. Have you been insulted before? Affraid

At the rate she goes...jazz_samz can balek kampong..... Have you been insulted before? 16911 Have you been insulted before? 115995 Have you been insulted before? 396268
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 am

I dun think he is trying to insult me. But the way he puts it really makes u feel like you're very lousy.

Coz i help out my mum at mandai range with the kids and stuff. he made the remark resembling something like, this kinda standard also can help out?

After hearing it, a lot of doubts abt myself.
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 am

And guys, really thank you for all the kind words. even if what he said was true, you guys made me felt much better.

JL, thanks for your golden words too! =)
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Snowman wrote:

No leh! I stand behind u.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 am

ping_ping wrote:
I dun think he is trying to insult me. But the way he puts it really makes u feel like you're very lousy.

Coz i help out my mum at mandai range with the kids and stuff. he made the remark resembling something like, this kinda standard also can help out?

My guess that person is also a fellow pro maybe from another range. His intend is to hurt you ! please ignore him or her and do the things you enjoy more, helping your mum..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 am

Seiko wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Snowman wrote:

No leh! I stand behind u.... Rolling Eyes

And got your head struck behind my backside !!!! oops........ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 am

No leh~ he's not a pro. Just a regular golfer.

Uncle Lau wrote:
ping_ping wrote:

My guess that person is also a fellow pro maybe from another range. His intend is to hurt you ! please ignore him or her and do the things you enjoy more, helping your mum..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you been insulted before?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: