ping_ping
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

ping_ping wrote:
No leh~ he's not a pro. Just a regular golfer.

Uncle Lau wrote:
ping_ping wrote:
I dun think he is trying to insult me. But the way he puts it really makes u feel like you're very lousy.

Coz i help out my mum at mandai range with the kids and stuff. he made the remark resembling something like, this kinda standard also can help out?

After hearing it, a lot of doubts abt myself.

My guess that person is also a fellow pro maybe from another range. His intend is to hurt you ! please ignore him or her and do the things you enjoy more, helping your mum..... Very Happy

Than he is a moron......please moved on girl, life has nore things for you to enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am

May be the feller is trying to impress you or something like that...or trying to strike a conversation.
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 am

pingping swing very nice one le..... all the balls go far and straight.... think that guy made a careless/mindless remark.. just treat him as an idiot!!!
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 am

PP jie jie, juz ignore him la....

he must be jealous n feel intimidated by your wonderful swing n attractive appearance... so he LL n can only make tht kind of remarks to attract yr attention...

juz continue with yr own routine n session..

if possible, wait for him to swing then u stand behind him.....
after he swing, juz give him tht can of look.... or u can say.. "KNN lidat oso dare to comment ppl.... "
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 am

Khorkar wrote:
May be the feller is trying to impress you or something like that...or trying to strike a conversation.

MUAHAHAHA! Then it'll be a very bad impression.

Anyways, i think i am upset because my daily life revolves ard golf and stuff, so that's why i took it so hard.

CHEER UP PING PING! =)
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 am

Ping ping, we golfers face this kind of rude remarks ALL the time, take it as an opportunity to work on your mental strength where you have the ability to shut out all negative distractions No

There's no right or wrong swing (unless the swing is from back to front..hahaha) in golf as long as the technique works for each of us Smile

Once I play at Palm Resort and had a caddy who was supposedly very good, when he saw the way I swing, he pointed out my faults but I just couldn't do what he said...so I told him politely that I'd like to play me game on the course and work on me game at the range!. He replied that at the rate I'm swinging, I die die cannot change tongue tongue

He's not my Pro and I need not listen to him, who cares if he'd a good caddy! Maybe he's trying to get extra tips $$$$ which he didn't get tongue

I ignored his comments and carried on with my game, it affected me for only a short while during the game. I have now learned not to listen to anyone except my Pro, as a golfer, I strife to improve all the time and along the way make lots of mistakes because of trying too hard!
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

ping_ping wrote:
Khorkar wrote:

Anyways, i think i am upset because my daily life revolves ard golf and stuff, so that's why i took it so hard.

CHEER UP PING PING! =)

Can i ask, did tat person say it in front of your mum's student?
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 am

jaketang wrote:

he must be jealous n feel intimidated by your wonderful swing n attractive appearance... so he LL n can only make tht kind of remarks to attract yr attention...

after he swing, juz give him tht can of look.... or u can say.. "KNN lidat oso dare to comment ppl.... "

Ya..if u know when he range at mandai, tell us! me, JT n u will stand behind him n watch his swing!

Your remark: KNN lidat oso dare to comment ppl..
My action: start to shake head n sigh heavily..
JT's action: pick up at 7i n show him the way...

Steady right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 am

PP, maybe he is seating behind you but giving comments to the lane beside you... sunny Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
Snowman
Established Member
Established Member
Snowman

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
moi™ wrote:
20mins only so many replies. Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Affraid

At the rate she goes...jazz_samz can balek kampong..... Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911 Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 115995 Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 396268

If JS is here, this will be 5 pgs now.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 am

Snowman wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
moi™ wrote:
20mins only so many replies. Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Affraid

At the rate she goes...jazz_samz can balek kampong..... Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911 Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 115995 Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 396268

If JS is here, this will be 5 pgs now.

If JS is here, he already cheong down to mandai now looking for that guy liao! lookout for the headline news at wanbao.... Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:32 am

jaketang wrote:

har har har! i dun dare to make such remarks. although in my heart i will curse him. muahahaha.
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 am

No lah, i hope i wun get tt kinda remarks from them! if not i really can't continue doing what i am doing =(

moi™ wrote:
ping_ping wrote:
Khorkar wrote:

CHEER UP PING PING! =)

Can i ask, did tat person say it in front of your mum's student?
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am

errr seiko, if i swing hor....

everyone will laugh till drop.... wahahaha
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am

jaketang wrote:

your score today is 88 right?
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

jaketang wrote:

JT, we never drop today lei. hehee.... Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_scratch Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

Seiko wrote:
jaketang wrote:

Ya..if u know when he range at mandai, tell us! me, JT n u will stand behind him n watch his swing!

Your remark: KNN lidat oso dare to comment ppl..
My action: start to shake head n sigh heavily..
JT's action: pick up at 7i n show him the way...

Steady right? Very Happy

hahahaha, sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

Seiko wrote:
jaketang wrote:

88 for 12 holes?

i swear i play 100++....

moi, u anyhow pom, u see.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

Bro JT, your score is 100++ or today u drink 100Plus? a lot of difference lei.. Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 am

jaketang wrote:
Seiko wrote:
jaketang wrote:

88 for 12 holes?

i swear i play 100++....

moi, u anyhow pom, u see.... Sad

Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_sad Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_cry Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_sad Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_cry I kena scolded. No mood for dinner liao. I give all my food to my dog.
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 am

Cheer up.. a lot of these type of ass**les in the world.....
Have more faith and believe in yourself, keep your head up, stand proud... albino
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

who scold u? Basketball

juz now eat too much is it? lolz....
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 am

PP jie jie,

next time when he ard, u use all yr club, use 10 diff swing n all hit to 100m.... then remb to "kin" him... lolz....
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 am

moi™ wrote:

Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_sad Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_cry Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_sad Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Icon_cry I kena scolded. No mood for dinner liao. I give all my food to my dog.

Wooo, u very kind to your dog.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am

ping_ping wrote:
moi™ wrote:

Wooo, u very kind to your dog.

His name is Milo. He very cute one. Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 987518

Last edited by moi™ on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been insulted before?   Have you been insulted before? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you been insulted before?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: