fabulous
13 posters
AuthorMessage
fabulous
Established Member
Established Member
fabulous

Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story Empty
PostSubject: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Bro n Sis, I got this story from friend just wanna shares : is a good one

What Tiger Woods Wanted to Say at His Press Conference

Let me just say to all my fans that I feel sorry for everyone who criticized me for my extra-marital affairs. You must live a miserable existence if you have nothing better to do than read about my personal life in the tabloids. But I suppose I should provide an explanation about my behavior so that you will continue to buy the products I endorse.

So here goes. I am an average looking man of mixed racial descent. Like most men, I had trouble getting pussy before I became a famous multimillionaire. I did okay at Stanford because I was on the golf team, but the women there graded out with a D because they were leftovers that players on the football team didn't want. Before that, I got nothing because I have a bland personality and big lips.

Then, I win a few golf tournaments and women are lining up at my door. Of course, I took advantage of my opportunities. These were women who wouldn't give me the time of day if I sold insurance or worked on a used car lot. They wanted me so they could brag to their friends about having sex with a celebrity, while holding the belief that one day they would live a life of luxury as the wife of Tiger Woods. When that didn't happen, they seized on an opportunity to sell their story to the tabloids, all the while looking the part of a woman scorned.

Now I want to discuss my wife. When I met Elin, she was just like the others, except she played the hard-to-get strategy that women often use to corral men. It worked. She had all the qualities I wanted in a woman: pretty face, nice tits, nice ass, and an inviting personality. We dated for a while, had wild sex, and we genuinely enjoyed others company. When I asked her to marry me, she accepted. Why wouldn't she? Only an idiot would say no to a lavish lifestyle that most people only dream about.

Our marriage was okay. We have two wonderful children and Elin is a good mother. But since she had those kids, she's become a bitch, and doesn't want to have sex very often. And, she won't accompany me on road trips, except to the major championships. Unfortunately, my job requires that I travel to a different city every week where women nod approvingly at me where ever I go. Do you see the problem here?

To all the men out there: What would you have done in my shoes? Would you have said no to all the woman who lined up to meet you, especially after listening to your wife bitch at you over the telephone for not spending enough time at home with her and the kids? And to all the women: How many of you would have turned down an opportunity to spend a night with me, knowing that you could sell your story to a tabloid for 500K?

I feel bad about the potential damage my actions might cause my kids. As for Elin, I can think of at least 300 million reasons why she will be okay if we divorce and she is forced to survive on her own. And don't forget that vast support network she will have after appearing on Oprah and The View.

As for me, I have paid dearly for my transgressions. I have lost millions and might lose custody of my children. Almost everyone who sees me takes great pleasure seeing me in pain.

The letters "Saint" or "St." do not precede my name. You're telling me it's O.K.. to screw everything in sight and be president like Bill Clinton did, but you can't be a pro-golfer???

Did I become famous for being a model married man, or was it because I'm the best damn golfer in the world???

Now here I stand, while you sit there anxiously waiting to hear my heartfelt apology, when all I really want to tell you is..... Fuck Off!
Back to top Go down
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Way to go TIGER!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Soloist
Soloist

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story 419885
Back to top Go down
superman
superman

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:13 pm

TIGER ! up up and AWAY!!!! and THAT"S THE WAY ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:28 pm

GET in ALL THE HOLES Smile
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Go tiger!!!! Mmmeeeeoooweeeee..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

everyone needs to pay the price what he(she) has done wrong.
Back to top Go down
chongar
Established Member
Established Member
chongar

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

I like the last sentence...yeah man
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 am

If this is what he really written, than I must say... yeah, that's the True Tiger!

But if this is made-up, then it won't be very nice...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 am

prettygolf wrote:
everyone needs to pay the price what he(she) has done wrong.

I agreed with PG ! Evceryone will pay for what he or she had done wrong....but the price is very high for top $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ earner like TW !

Wish TW well and continue to inspire us with his Golf..... bounce
Back to top Go down
Princess.White
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Princess.White

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

i am sure is a make up letter.... sound so fake
Back to top Go down
http://www.dstylez.blogspot.com
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story 187888 Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story 187888
it's so real lah PW. It was on CNN. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Ok... this reminds me of what former NBA superstar Charles Barkley said. "I'm not a role model, I'm not paid to be a role model. Just because I dunk a basketball, doesn't mean I should raise your kids."

I suppose people often forget that sporting superstars are also human and need their freedom/privacy/etc... But the vast majority of people really look up to Tiger as some "Living God". Those who loved basketball will remember the quote, "Be like Mike (Michael Jordan)".

With that said, the people marketing Tiger should stop portraying him as someone so perfect. Truth is, nobody is perfect. Like it or not. So to those whose impression of Tiger is dented because of his scandalous affairs, it's time to rethink. Are you idolising the man for his golfing skills, or are you doing it for some other reason? I still think the man is a great player with tremendous skills. I never knew his character because he is not my friend.

Anyway, enough of my crap. Nonetheless, it was a fantastic post by bro Fabulous.

ROAR!
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 pm

And I'm wondering... why is PW so obsessed with John Daly?

Hm... scratch
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm

cheers cheers cheers
I totally agree with u bro. Well said.
He is entitled to do whatever. He only have to answer to himself and those close to him. Period.

rocky wrote:
Ok... this reminds me of what former NBA superstar Charles Barkley said. "I'm not a role model, I'm not paid to be a role model. Just because I dunk a basketball, doesn't mean I should raise your kids."

I suppose people often forget that sporting superstars are also human and need their freedom/privacy/etc... But the vast majority of people really look up to Tiger as some "Living God". Those who loved basketball will remember the quote, "Be like Mike (Michael Jordan)".

With that said, the people marketing Tiger should stop portraying him as someone so perfect. Truth is, nobody is perfect. Like it or not. So to those whose impression of Tiger is dented because of his scandalous affairs, it's time to rethink. Are you idolising the man for his golfing skills, or are you doing it for some other reason? I still think the man is a great player with tremendous skills. I never knew his character because he is not my friend.

Anyway, enough of my crap. Nonetheless, it was a fantastic post by bro Fabulous.

ROAR!
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:02 pm

JD is so real....
and powerful driver somemore..
Back to top Go down
Princess.White
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Princess.White

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:25 pm

rocky wrote:

Hm... scratch

Hahahah i LOVE john daly not of his character or golf but becoz of his style loves his colourful patterns on his pants it so artistic and over doing that make him love cool ^^, sorry fashion designer is abit siao siao wan la hahahaha i my design style is very different too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dstylez.blogspot.com
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:24 am

Princess.White™ wrote:
i am sure is a make up letter.... sound so fake

We men will understand men...so we will forgive TW and his adventure, for being women, they cannot accept the fact TW play behind his wife back, that we all understand. 8)

We should closed this story and move on to more meaningful topics like...." Where is moi mojo ?(moi golf swing lah !), Why am i working and everyone i splaying golf !!!! Cooking class to make tutu cake and chendol !

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:25 am

Princess.White™ wrote:
rocky wrote:

Hm... scratch

Hahahah i LOVE john daly not of his character or golf but becoz of his style loves his colourful patterns on his pants it so artistic and over doing that make him love cool ^^, sorry fashion designer is abit siao siao wan la hahahaha i my design style is very different too...

Yes i agreed with PW, John Daley just played his own golf and game ! clown
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:01 am

Princess.White™ wrote:
rocky wrote:

Hm... scratch

Lots of guys love John Daly...for being who he really is...he got drunk, fxxx around, divorce a few times, but that's him...the real John Daly....The truth .....of a man living a lifestyle that he loves...even if he is a change man now...he did it with his own accord....

Unlike TW...his brand sponsors have always project him as a role model - a great player, doting father & faithful husband..and the problem, that is not him...not the real Tiger. It is exactly the same if Phil Mickelson is spotted as a liar - a womanizer who fxxx around..I believe no fan can accept it....

Last edited by swing2sky on Sat May 01, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes S2S and UL seem project themselves like DOM and buayas....but in real life, both of them are very decent and God Fearing....empty vessel make the most noise....(errrr i speak for myself! ) 8)
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Yes S2S and UL seem project themselves like DOM and buayas....but in real life, both of them are very decent and God Fearing....empty vessel make the most noise....(errrr i speak for myself! ) 8)

Heehe... Embarassed But I've to agree.. Embarassed that both of us are not what we projected.... Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:45 am

ok i try to believe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:27 am

esw wrote:
ok i try to believe Twisted Evil

Haha... Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story 16911 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story   Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna shares TIGER WOODS real story
Page 1 of 1