GolfMan
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 am

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587

Recently my game very bad....very "chui"....so much worry and concern of my title....can I defend my title on coming Sunday? "MATI" la........ Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 396268 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 396268

Sometime, I feel like giving up golfing for awhile lor....aiyo...so Sad

Score lousy....but still can get eagle shot lor...... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 16911 dont understand lor...
Thought play better and better game....
Looks like I really got to go for my Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 300861 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 111886 (training)....
If still cant work out.... I think I better go to be Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 840721 instead of Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 56051 lor...

Can anyone keen to share with me.... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 877962
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:44 am

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 am

Moi kor kor, you're telling Golfman to 把悲伤留给自己 ..... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 16911 lol!
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 am

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 358550 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 358550 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 358550 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 358550 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 358550
Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 419885 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 419885 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 419885

Thanks for sharing..... Very Happy

Last edited by GolfMan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 am

GolfMan wrote:
Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 229587

Recently my game very bad....very "chui"....so much worry and concern of my title....can I defend my title on coming Sunday? "MATI" la........ Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 396268 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 396268

Score lousy....but still can get eagle shot lor...... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 16911 dont understand lor...
Looks like I really got to go for my Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 300861 Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 111886 (training)....
If still cant work out.... I think I better go to be Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 840721 instead of Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 56051 lor...

Can anyone keen to share with me.... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 877962

You only 'chui' in RDG tournament but will not 'chui' in real tournament setting (like me Embarassed )...where rule of golf is applicable. Wish you success in defending your title.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 am

Golfman:

If you need advise, there is somebody I can recommend. She teaches at OCC. For you maybe one or two lessons + 1 month of 苦练, you can un-chui your game.

Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 am

rocky wrote:
Golfman:

If you need advise, there is somebody I can recommend. She teaches at OCC. For you maybe one or two lessons + 1 month of 苦练, you can un-chui your game.

Hahahaha...

Many thks bro...many thks of your advise...... I will take into my consideration....
As for now....I hv someone at NSRCC to teach me lor...peisay.... What a Face
Infact is me that cannot really hit onto the balls..... pale hai.......
just only can do my best lor........
swee bo.....

Once again...many thks bro....
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:51 am

I can teach u how to be more "Chui" cheers
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 am

Time to saddam Golfman... pin him down when he is at his very worst!... he he he....

Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 am

Khorkar wrote:
Time to saddam Golfman... pin him down when he is at his very worst!... he he he....

Swee....swee.....swee...... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 288898
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am

Go take a break, regroup your thoughts and focus...come back next year and be better than 2010 !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

aiyo, so sad to hear lor....

u know they say when one kenna toto, usually other things cannot focus..... Very Happy

anyway, cant play with u to see your faults lah, my elbow injury coming back.... need to rest again
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 pm

slinger wrote:
aiyo, so sad to hear lor....

u know they say when one kenna toto, usually other things cannot focus..... Very Happy

anyway, cant play with u to see your faults lah, my elbow injury coming back.... need to rest again

Bro... Pls take care... We still got game to deal hor.....
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:05 pm

slinger wrote:

Have you been spending a lot of time infront of the pc? If the answer is yes, then that is the cause of your problem.
Back to top Go down
Ironman
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Golfman,

I do not think you have problem with your swings or whatsoever .. I hope you are not in the stages as I am now .. Mental blocked ...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

sigh...this is the only thread I cannot contribute..paiseh GM!

Tell me the solution when u got it...I also need it..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 am

Seiko wrote:

Your solution is in front of you all the time, just stop spending time with your avatars girls and searching them online....go to the range and play more golf....that your solution to low score....GM problem is that he is good and with so many eagle, he worry about next year 2011 result, he gave himself pressure each game he played. You (seiko)....not even close... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 472247
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 am

Spiderman wrote:
slinger wrote:

Have you been spending a lot of time infront of the pc? If the answer is yes, then that is the cause of your problem.

Left elbow hurt, not the right elbow.....so not the pc or the pccc
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Your solution is in front of you all the time, just stop spending time with your avatars girls and searching them online....go to the range and play more golf....that your solution to low score....GM problem is that he is good and with so many eagle, he worry about next year 2011 result, he gave himself pressure each game he played. You (seiko)....not even close... Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 472247

Hnnnnn........I also know this golfer, spend more time picking other ppl balls than playing golf, if not, can focus better n play lower score n break 80 loh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 am

True true....i was know this golfer, but i respect him cos he risk kena bitten by snakes and all, just to pick balls and donate to his old golfing friends !

Can you do that slinger Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 472247
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 am

i teach others how to avoid kenna bitten by buayas.....
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

let me know the solution when u found out....

i haven touch my set for i think 2 months liao...not even range...
i think got spider web liao
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Established Member
Established Member
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 am

Your solutions with me lah....ask Golan , we can star our game.
Maybe horizon hills or palm resort or palm villa, ponderosa ( Malaysia )
Maybe keppel, Warren, sicc, sembawang (Singapore)
I'm waiting hor. Maybe Tiley n king cobra will be our flightmate
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:49 am

Gimme 7/7 (Learn from Markie) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 am

GolfMan wrote:

BMH Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion 16911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next