GolfMan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Hitting 280m OB or doing the salsa with rabbit ???
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Salsa with grab-it
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
i need to uL pass me some number i call and find out

http://www.ssc.gov.sg/publish/Corporate/en/excellence/sports_medicine_sports_science/Sport_Psychology.html
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:48 am

swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
For everyone info, a sports psychologist is not going to tell you how to play your long and short games, he or she will help you to do certain drill to relax your mind from bad thoughts. He or she will ask you to visualize a good day on the course with prefect swing tempo and condor putt. Next than to TUNNEL all good thoughts for that shots....i know...because i am a sport psychologist in my own dancesport... cyclops

Before every game, I 'psycho' my brain that I'll break 80, I also visualize that Tiger is me and I'm Tiger, I visualize all my perfect shots onto the green and into the hole...

But after 5 hours, I still play 100....$%#@&*^ Twisted Evil

did you remember to drink 3 cans of Tiger beer?
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 am

Silver wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
For everyone info, a sports psychologist is not going to tell you how to play your long and short games, he or she will help you to do certain drill to relax your mind from bad thoughts. He or she will ask you to visualize a good day on the course with prefect swing tempo and condor putt. Next than to TUNNEL all good thoughts for that shots....i know...because i am a sport psychologist in my own dancesport... cyclops

Before every game, I 'psycho' my brain that I'll break 80, I also visualize that Tiger is me and I'm Tiger, I visualize all my perfect shots onto the green and into the hole...

I quit drinking since I went on diet/excercise regime...

Little wonder I play 100 %$#^......Must be insufficient alcohol in my blood.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 am

swing2sky wrote:
Silver wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Little wonder I play 100 %$#^......Must be insufficient alcohol in my blood.. Twisted Evil

I drink one can, I get birdie liao... lol!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Silver wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

So if you drink 18 cans, your score will be 54... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Silver wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

No, drink 3 cans, I drunk liao... lol!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:08 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Silver wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

No, drink 3 cans, I drunk liao... lol!

Still not bad, 3 birdie for 18 holes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion   Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golfman's Game "chui" need help and suggestion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5