RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....

Go down 
+7
s-killer
rt
SteveS
Neutralgolfer
danielleecm
simoner
Uncle Lau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....   Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
SteveS wrote:
sometime getting a pro make no difference...

Too many "pro" in singapore just pian ziak one.. I went through two pro and I have phobia with "pro" now.. $ face only

It depends on what you paid for. If you pay for beginner course, the pro will only teach fundamental and basics. If you go for intermediate, the pro will probably see your problem then help you rectify and teach you some new tricks. If you go for advance, the pro will probably tell you their secrets.

Golf is a life long learning process, even like the touring pros, they are getting couches to fine tune their swings. There is no such thing as pay one time and you get to learn everything.

Golf swing is not a natural action for human body. It is a combination of co-ordinated actions which requires precision and good timing to hit the ball sweet and far. You need a lot of practices to get these co-ordinated actions to work properly. Of course, with a good fundamental from a good PRO, you will probably get the good swing faster. Getting a pro to look at your swing periodically(3-6 months) will definitely help you improve faster.

As a lot of pros are saying "You need to find your own swing"... As each and everyone of us are genetically built differently, certain actions may give different results.

You may learn from websites, but you still need someone to tell you if you learnt correctly and that's where a coach would come in.

Happy golfing!! Very Happy

wan shui wan shui Uncle Lau

woah.. commemorating 10 glorious yrs of one leg kicking

agree sometimes.. beginners learn from schools that differs from the swing best suited to them
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....   Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 am

Come to think of it, I only got a coach for my beginner lessons. After that, it was all self reading and experimenting which explains why my game is still so bad. I am also having trouble find the spot.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....   Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:14 am

nutty88 wrote:
Come to think of it, I only got a coach for my beginner lessons. After that, it was all self reading and experimenting which explains why my game is still so bad. I am also having trouble find the spot.

You are not alone....Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....   Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you had a pro to teach you or you watch Golf Channel for tips....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2