15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 am

I enjoy reading golf banter amongst you guys...very entertaining bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 am

FYI RP, we have now install an Automatic RA material Remove and Deleting system in Reddotgolfers system, sure no more RA talks.....hope this will increase more ladies viewership !

UL

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AT
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
AT

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
FYI RP, we have now install an Automatic RA material Remove and Deleting system in Reddotgolfers system, sure no more RA talks.....hope this will increase more ladies viewership !

UL

Very Happy

how it works? Question
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Let's try.

Fun Under Cool Kranji golf course..

lol!
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Chicken Ball
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Scanner report acceptable words........ Shocked
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:

UL

Very Happy

Thank you UL for giving us ladies due consideration, much appreciate it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks RP.....but the software seems to be quite BAKA leh ! Maybe you monitor and report to the admin and have them removes.....only posts by Chief Moderators can't be remove lor !

60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:08 am

afro lol!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:12 am

RedPhoenix wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

UL

Very Happy

Thank you UL for giving us ladies due consideration, much appreciate it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dear Sista RP, sometime guys need a little of 'color' jokes to spice things up. But since there are ladies on board, the 'color' jokes will now be restricted to just red, green & yellow instead of multiple color. Swee bo.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

eh UL, so u still need me to lend u the 60 deg wedge or not?
Back to top Go down
fribriz
fribriz

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi UL, my 2 cents :

I own 3 wedges - 52, 56 and 58 (12 deg bounce).

Most used is 52. This covers from abt 90 - greenside. Depends on the lie of the ball and what I want to achieve. This is the most common club I use for approach. If the approach to the green is rather flat and the pin is either blue or white, I might use a 8i to bump.

As for the 58, its mostly used for greenside bunkers and thick rough. Some bunkers esp at Ponderosa, Horizon Hills or Marina - the 60 or 58 will be very useful. But if the sand is quite hard, eg like Tj Putri, 58 will be a bad choice.

As u already have a 58 (like me), you might not need a 60 - at our skill level not much diff anyway. As its mentioned earlier, if you need more loft, open the face and take the address way behind the ball, this will give you more than 60 deg loft.

End of the day, its how comfortable and confident you are - with any club. The more confident, the higher the success rate. I've used the 52 deg in greenside bunkers too ...

I saw a video of Lorena Orchoa using a 9i in the greenside bunker and she explained why. Lots of factors to consider. But I must say that confidence is key.

Have fun on the beach.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 pm

fribriz wrote:
Hi UL, my 2 cents :

I own 3 wedges - 52, 56 and 58 (12 deg bounce).

Most used is 52. This covers from abt 90 - greenside. Depends on the lie of the ball and what I want to achieve. This is the most common club I use for approach. If the approach to the green is rather flat and the pin is either blue or white, I might use a 8i to bump.

As for the 58, its mostly used for greenside bunkers and thick rough. Some bunkers esp at Ponderosa, Horizon Hills or Marina - the 60 or 58 will be very useful. But if the sand is quite hard, eg like Tj Putri, 58 will be a bad choice.

As u already have a 58 (like me), you might not need a 60 - at our skill level not much diff anyway. As its mentioned earlier, if you need more loft, open the face and take the address way behind the ball, this will give you more than 60 deg loft.

End of the day, its how comfortable and confident you are - with any club. The more confident, the higher the success rate. I've used the 52 deg in greenside bunkers too ...

I saw a video of Lorena Orchoa using a 9i in the greenside bunker and she explained why. Lots of factors to consider. But I must say that confidence is key.

Have fun on the beach.

Bro fribriz, thanks for sharing your wedges usage... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 60 Degree Wedge   60 Degree Wedge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

60 Degree Wedge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2