Seiko
wangph
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wangph
wangph

who is the best driver in RDG? Empty
PostSubject: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am

I played with fei74 and his friend mike yesterday in SCC. fei74 generally drive about 240-250m from tee box, as well as mike. No kidding. on hole 6/7, fei74 tried to carry water (250m landing) and almost succeeded.

Tuesday I played with batman and Roger in OCC, Roger attempted to draw cross water on secondary fairway in a typical par 5 ( I only saw one professional from Honda classic did it before). Roger's driving distance should also be 250m in general.

you guys really frustrated me when i tried my best and by luck drove 220m with back wind and downhill rolling.... PLEASE share some tips on how to drive so far far away...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 am

wangph wrote:
I played with fei74 and his friend mike yesterday in SCC. fei74 generally drive about 240-250m from tee box, as well as mike. No kidding. on hole 6/7, fei74 tried to carry water (250m landing) and almost succeeded.

Tuesday I played with batman and Roger in OCC, Roger attempted to draw cross water on secondary fairway in a typical par 5 ( I only saw one professional from Honda classic did it before). Roger's driving distance should also be 250m in general.

you guys really frustrated me when i tried my best and by luck drove 220m with back wind and downhill rolling.... PLEASE share some tips on how to drive so far far away...

bro, SCC hole 6 is a short par 4, teeing off from uphill. water infront located abt 250mtr. normally pple will park their 1st shot infront of the water n try to on it on 2nd shot.

u mean bro fai74 can hit across the water??? affraid

sibei scary lei...
Back to top Go down
wangph
wangph

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 am

Seiko wrote:
wangph wrote:

bro, SCC hole 6 is a short par 4, teeing off from uphill. water infront located abt 250mtr. normally pple will park their 1st shot infront of the water n try to on it on 2nd shot.

u mean bro fai74 can hit across the water??? affraid

sibei scary lei...

Yes, that's exact hole I'm talking about. you know how wide the water is, right? I never saw other ppl have second thought than lay up the ball before water.
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
fai74

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 am

bro perry...shhhhh dun tell..hahaha...was just trying my luck only to drive just across the water...at least we know where our next step is...and ive share you my tip at the range ..so next let me know i drop dwn in the range then we will work together....
Back to top Go down
wangph
wangph

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:07 am

fai74 wrote:
bro perry...shhhhh dun tell..hahaha...was just trying my luck only to drive just across the water...at least we know where our next step is...and ive share you my tip at the range ..so next let me know i drop dwn in the range then we will work together....

you have the potential to try bro. Most of time i practice in SCC driving range. i'm not aiming to get distance like yours, just to get similar flying projectory Smile
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 am

who is the best driver in RDG? 560727
One word..... ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 am

IF I can hit 200m, I will be in 7 heaven... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 am

I think is not how u drive, is how u arrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:26 am

wangph wrote:

Scary! This Sunday I am playing with Fai74. Stress!
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
fai74

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 am

weiii....mai ani kwan leh bro kookk... we are all frnds mah just care and share the tips mahh...
Back to top Go down
fai74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
fai74

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 am

wangph wrote:
fai74 wrote:

you have the potential to try bro. Most of time i practice in SCC driving range. i'm not aiming to get distance like yours, just to get similar flying projectory Smile

but u did get 200 mark yesterday not high but far
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am

Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

I only can say...Good luck and God bless!
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 am

Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

i played with Fai74 b4... dun worry lah... he also another friendly golfer...

i hear u also not 省油的灯...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 am

mysticsea wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

u r right bro! all high-hands all using MP53.... pale
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 am

mariateo wrote:
I think is not how u drive, is how u arrive Smile

Cannot drive, cannot arrive how? Drink Tiger beer can liao.............
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 am

fai74 wrote:
weiii....mai ani kwan leh bro kookk... we are all frnds mah just care and share the tips mahh...

I scared caddy laugh at my 200m. Most of them probably play better than me.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 am

Seiko wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

I need one of your avatar to comfort me.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 am

mysticsea wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

I know he friendly but his driver don't sound friendly. Wahahahahaha! who is the best driver in RDG? 300861

Also, could you please translate the chinese words. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 am

Seiko wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

I am using Cleveland TA6. Very old clubs.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 am

Kookk wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

I need one of your avatar to comfort me.

I think u might not have the strength to teeoff after being comfort by my avatar girls...hehe
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Kookk wrote:
Seiko wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

Bro KK dnt bluff ley...you got your new toy liao ma...
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 pm

wangph wrote:
fai74 wrote:

bro do you know what driver fai74 using? callaway FT9 le.... that was my driver perviously u know...
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:49 pm

hardrock wrote:
wangph wrote:
fai74 wrote:

bro do you know what driver fai74 using? callaway FT9 le.... that was my driver perviously u know...

But now you are using TM liao. So you are saying TM is longer than Callaway right ???? If not, you would not have change to TM tio boh ??? geek
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Spiderman wrote:
hardrock wrote:
wangph wrote:
fai74 wrote:

But now you are using TM liao. So you are saying TM is longer than Callaway right ???? If not, you would not have change to TM tio boh ??? geek

Bro titu,, did u hear bfor this word. cannot swin think swimming trunk is big lor,,
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm

qispiker wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Seiko wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
Kookk wrote:
wangph wrote:

Bro KK dnt bluff ley...you got your new toy liao ma...

When I post just now, I have not officially gotten it yet. Now I got it loh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best driver in RDG?   who is the best driver in RDG? Empty

Back to top Go down

who is the best driver in RDG?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next