jazz_samz
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

How often do you golf??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

jazz_samz wrote:
22tang wrote:
I have a regular weekend kakis at Kranji on Saturday.

During weekdays, I am open. Do you play weekday?

I only play on weekdays, weekend very very very very very very very very rarely.....
Weekdays usually Wed to Fri... but due to work commitment, I hardly have time to plan ahead.... Thats why as a result, I played 2 times in a year from 2005 to 2009. So far 2010, Malacca trip would be my 2nd!!! YAYAYAY... Hope with 9 more months to 2011, I can hv more games under my belt...

Since you are Reddot most esteem member, we make sure you play golf once a month ! ieJie will see to that ! cyclops
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:

Since you are Reddot most esteem member, we make sure you play golf once a month ! ieJie will see to that ! cyclops

Eh... mai ah ney gong lah....
Dun sabo leh.. wait JJ see to that = if it was for me getting wallop with her golf sticks, she surely oblige....
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

one last reminder for the night - i very gentle one.. sayang sayang... pig
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Neutralgolfer wrote:
RedPhoenix wrote:

I know there's such a thing as playing too much or practicing too much, the mental and physical being suddenly stops...Oooops this is bad No No No No so how do you break thru? anyone know the answer? Sad Sad I think it's because the more you play the more you (the brain) think, the more mistakes you make......so how? confused confused confused confused confused

I understand this type of phenomenon, I was once there too. As for me, my understanding of the golf swing is not there and every time I play golf, I wanted to improve my game, hence somehow I change my swing a bit at every game. As time goes by, my swing fundamentals all gone terrible and playing from bad to worst. Later I do some research then slowly get to understand more on the golf swing and also stabilized my swing.

In my opinion, understand the fundamentals of golf swing is very important. If you look at Tiger, he is still engaging swing coach whenever he is in tournament.

Hope this will helps. Embarassed

Thanks Neutralgolfer, that's why they say that golfer's the most difficult game,you have a love-hate relationship with it. Yes, it's the understanding of the golf swing and it's fundamentals of which each golfer must internalize so that it becomes 2nd nature. cheers cheers

I'm still trying to internalize it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 pm

22tang wrote:
Trying to manage 8 games a month Razz

22teng, 8 is a good number, but now I find it difficult to manage once even Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 am

RedPhoenix wrote:
22tang wrote:

22teng, 8 is a good number, but now I find it difficult to manage once even Sad Sad Sad

sounds like u share the same problem with me.... It's the time away committed to work that am unable to my passion for golf. Really envy ppl like UL, S2S etc who plays so often.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 am

RedPhoenix wrote:

Thanks Neutralgolfer, that's why they say that golfer's the most difficult game,you have a love-hate relationship with it. Yes, it's the understanding of the golf swing and it's fundamentals of which each golfer must internalize so that it becomes 2nd nature. cheers cheers

I'm still trying to internalize it! What a Face

We are all trying to internalize it! How often do you golf??? - Page 2 7324 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 am

jazz_samz wrote:
RedPhoenix wrote:
22tang wrote:

sounds like u share the same problem with me.... It's the time away committed to work that am unable to my passion for golf. Really envy ppl like UL, S2S etc who plays so often.

Bro it not we are lucky...your time will come. You are young, leading your company, young family....myself already passed that stage leow. I remember after JC, work like dog from morning to night, than took up a hobbies which lasted till today 25 years and counting. Now at 45, i take things easy, spend time with family and friends ! God teaches us to number our days too.

So don't envy your kakis, they too have gone a long way to where they are. Like your friend JieJie....she always work like a sheep Dog, no day no night, be nice to her. *** Score Points ***

Your time will come !

study
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 am

eh dun always pull me in ok.... pig
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

Bro it not we are lucky...your time will come. You are young, leading your company, young family....myself already passed that stage leow. I remember after JC, work like dog from morning to night, than took up a hobbies which lasted till today 25 years and counting. Now at 45, i take things easy, spend time with family and friends ! God teaches us to number our days too.

So don't envy your kakis, they too have gone a long way to where they are. Like your friend JieJie....she always work like a sheep Dog, no day no night, be nice to her. *** Score Points ***

Your time will come !
study

well said. Ya my Dad always said "Young man, your time will come to enjoy golf!" but actually he says "Mai Kia boh ke wee, cho kang Seng, au pai Bao wu ENG ke sng. Gong Si da Pa, Wa tu hor lu Si!!!!"
juz kidding lah. We converse in English but the idea is in Hokkien. Kekekke.

By the way UL, I steady hor. I always treat JJ nice nice mah!!! U told me to make sure I keep her in high profile, as RDG most popular lady golfer mah!!! Must keep her in the lime light mah!! Else she grow alot of white hair and become haggared from over working. U told me to keep her entertained mah. Remember???

JJ, I treat u good good right??? Hor??? Be honest ah.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

Think i will hide under my bed ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:53 am

no comments. silent
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:55 am

JieJie wrote:
no comments. silent

I know I know... Silence means consent right??? Kekekke
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 am

How often do you golf??? - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
22tang
22tang

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

You can join UL for a game, I played a couple of times with him ... fun guy to be with on the course Razz

jazz_samz wrote:
22tang wrote:

I only play on weekdays, weekend very very very very very very very very rarely.....
Weekdays usually Wed to Fri... but due to work commitment, I hardly have time to plan ahead.... Thats why as a result, I played 2 times in a year from 2005 to 2009. So far 2010, Malacca trip would be my 2nd!!! YAYAYAY... Hope with 9 more months to 2011, I can hv more games under my belt...
Back to top Go down
22tang
22tang

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

With the rain starting to pour in the coming weeks, I also doubt to clock 8 games a month.

RedPhoenix wrote:
22tang wrote:

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:24 am

22tang wrote:
You can join UL for a game, I played a couple of times with him ... fun guy to be with on the course Razz

jazz_samz wrote:
22tang wrote:

Thanks jake ! You are too modest ! Teh tarik on me !

santa
Back to top Go down
22tang
22tang

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 am

NB ... I am not Jake ... Teh tarik not enough ... a box of Pro-V1 Razz

Uncle Lau wrote:
22tang wrote:

jazz_samz wrote:
22tang wrote:

Thanks jake ! You are too modest ! Teh tarik on me !

santa
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 am

oops....sorry Mr Tang M W ! Sure i get you a box of Pro V from Shenzhen !

What a Face
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

What a Face
hahah. Self snook!!
Back to top Go down
22tang
22tang

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

Hahaha Very Happy just joking la ... enjoy your game later ...

Uncle Lau wrote:

What a Face
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 am

22tang wrote:
he jio me for more than 1/2 yr Liao. Until I think he give up. Gave me last chance to go malacca or he delist me. So I have to Zi dong n make it since UL so nice and sincere. Plus I long to see this buaya in action to learn from all the sifu here!!!
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 am

2day had my 2nd game of the yr.... sign...
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am

Eh. U win me Liao loh. I only have 1 game so far this year. Where u played???how did it go??? Roasted yr fellow mates???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you golf???   How often do you golf??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you golf???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next