Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 am

London, Aug 8 (ANI):
Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer 392_tigerwoodsafp
Tiger Woods lost his missus, his numero uno rank and his reputation following the revelation of his sex scandals. Now he has suffered yet another setback after his major sponsor Tag Heuer dropped him from their list.

According to Golf World, Luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer ended its terms with the World No. 18 golfer when his current contract 'expired', reports the Telegraph.

The contract is said to be worth more than 10million dollars and the Swiss firm is the sixth major sponsor to drop Woods following revelations about his personal life two years ago.

The Swiss watchmaker suspended the use of Woods' image in the US after his extramarital affairs came to the limelight.

Previously sponsors like Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT and T and Golf Digest already had deserted the world's most famous golfer. (ANI)

UL notes / I sorry to heard that Tiger, please be strong and move on..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogoch
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
rogoch

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 am

It takes time for people to forget anything, so he got to hang in there and do his best to win more tournament, perhaps he should play our Barclays Open and win here, this will help bring him back to the winning circle Wink
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 am

I dont care lor....... Tiger Wood is actually not my fans....
Ernis Els is my idol.....

Also.... I am also looking for sponsorship in my appreal lor.....hehehhe...What a Face....
Since I dont play well.... But I dress well hor....What a Face.....
Swee bo......
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Even if he loses all, he also won't become poor lor.
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm

World is such a cruel and realistic place. When you have $$ and power, you have all the friends in the world. When you are down, you turn around and no one behind you. Isn't this sad????
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 pm

That's life bro
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:04 pm

salty dog wrote:
World is such a cruel and realistic place. When you have $$ and power, you have all the friends in the world. When you are down, you turn around and no one behind you. Isn't this sad????

But you played 78, i still stand beside you, you played 105 i was there too......If your GF kick you out, you can camp outside my corridor... Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer 288898

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
salty dog wrote:

But you played 78, i still stand beside you, you played 105 i was there too......If your GF kick you out, you can camp outside my corridor... Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer 288898

Good friend is not easy to find indeed......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer   Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods loses yet another major sponsor Tag Heuer
Page 1 of 1