Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years Empty
PostSubject: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

Tiger Woods has signed an endorsement deal with Rolex, and it's the very first major sponsorship the golfer has had in two years--since his notorious sex scandal made headlines in 2009.
Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years 50512_214876300228_3015765_n
According to PerezHilton.com, AT&T, Accenture, Tag Heuer, Gatorade and Gillette all dropped their endorsements of Woods following the sex scandal that revealed multiple mistresses, including Rachel Uchitel, and destroyed his marriage to then-wife Elin Nordegren.

Rolex feels strongly about sponsoring the golfer now, and has issued the following statement regarding their decision to sponsor the pro-golfer.

"Rolex is convinced that Tiger Woods still has a long career ahead of him, and that he has all the qualities required to continue to mark the history of golf."

Rolex certainly has a lot more faith in Tiger Woods than most people do. He has never fully regained his edge as a pro-golfer since the scandal, and is still viewed as a cheater and a sex addict in most people's minds.

Do you think Tiger Woods can overcome the sex scandal that rocked his personal and professional life in 2009--not to mention the life of Elin Nordegren? Is this Rolex sponsorship the first of many to come or are they going out on a fragile limb in their support of Tiger Woods?

UL notes:- YES ! Tiger i support you !!!! kekekeke time to wear my Rollies for golf !!! Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years 294729
Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years RX006
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 am

I knew Uncle Lau would be glad with this endorsement Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 am

daztasiumz wrote:

Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years Rolex_cosmograph_daytona

My dream watch..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
daztasiumz wrote:

Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years Rolex_cosmograph_daytona

My dream watch..... What a Face

I thought ur dream has already come true. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm

30k hor......think so easy ah..... Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years 437288
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years   Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolex Endorses Tiger Woods--First Major Sponsorship in Two Years
Page 1 of 1