freedrop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve Empty
PostSubject: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 am

Thanks. Wah my hcp is 20 which is worse than average of 17.

Btw, anyone knows if the distance marker is to the front or center of the green at Nsrcc?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 am

salty dog wrote:

Btw, anyone knows if the distance marker is to the front or center of the green at Nsrcc?

Should be centre of green.

You hcp 20? Buaya!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 am

Kookk wrote:
salty dog wrote:

You hcp 20? Buaya!!!!!

He is a situational golfer, if he play with UL he is 20, if he play with Jeremy he is 10.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
pngstream

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
salty dog wrote:

You hcp 20? Buaya!!!!!

He is a situational golfer, if he play with UL he is 20, if he play with Jeremy he is 10.... What a Face

He was averaging low 80 to low 90.....hcp still 20? Laughing more like stocks & share.... play low sell high.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:42 am

freedrop wrote:
http://howtogolfit.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-three-big-mistakes-golfers-make.html

[flash]

The First Three Big Mistakes golfers make when trying to improve from John Richardson on Vimeo.

[/flash]

Thanks for sharing. Very insightful especially on trying to buy a better game. Similar advice given by a 0.6 hcp senior golfer that I met recently. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 am

pngstream wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Kookk wrote:
salty dog wrote:

You hcp 20? Buaya!!!!!

He was averaging low 80 to low 90.....hcp still 20? Laughing more like stocks & share.... play low sell high.. Laughing

Just learn a new word today.... situational golfer. I like I like. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 am

swing2sky wrote:
freedrop wrote:
http://howtogolfit.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-three-big-mistakes-golfers-make.html

[flash]

The First Three Big Mistakes golfers make when trying to improve from John Richardson on Vimeo.

[/flash]

Thanks for sharing. Very insightful especially on trying to buy a better game. Similar advice given by a 0.6 hcp senior golfer that I met recently. Very Happy

The second rule applies to you. Change from Titleist to XXIO and to Yamaha and to ....... Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 am

salty dog wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
freedrop wrote:

[flash]

[/flash]

The second rule applies to you. Change from Titleist to XXIO and to Yamaha and to ....... Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve 16911

Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:11 am

but you seem to play better everytime after you change your iron lay, so the rule doesn't really work. Smile

Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 am

This guy, John Richardson, has attained scratch player from beginner player within one year. He is featured in golf digest and other magazines.

http://www.breakparblueprint.com/tjohnrichardson/live.html

I have subscribed to his blue print, but until today still have not finish reading/listening.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
This guy, John Richardson, has attained scratch player from beginner player within one year. He is featured in golf digest and other magazines.

http://www.breakparblueprint.com/tjohnrichardson/live.html

I have subscribed to his blue print, but until today still have not finish reading/listening.... Embarassed

I juz wasted few mins of my life watching the introduction video. Sad Still got to signup ley. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve   Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Big Mistakes Golfers Make In Trying to Improve
Page 1 of 1