swing2sky
moi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moi
Committee
moi

Remember off your 3G and cellcular data Empty
PostSubject: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 am

Madness...

..........$349,243

What a Face pale

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks moi for sharing.....wow with that $$$$$$...can buy SICC, TMCC and Sentosa full membership leow !!! Still got spare to pay for a new COE.....i wonder if the man can pay or he will engage his Lawyer ??? pig
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 am

This guy is really naive to surf when overseas....
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:

Not everry one has the opportunity to travel abroad to know that surfing with auto roaming cost a bomb. Like me, other than acoss the straits, I've not leave little reddot.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

Not everry one has the opportunity to travel abroad to know that surfing with auto roaming cost a bomb. Like me, other than acoss the straits, I've not leave little reddot.. Embarassed

I think you travel to more countries than me... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:55 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

You mean states & ferderal territories- Johor, Malacca, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Penang, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Kelantan..... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 am

swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

You mean states & ferderal territories- Johor, Malacca, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Penang, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Kelantan..... Embarassed Embarassed

I think this is what you mean...
Johor = Japan
Malacca = Maldives
Selangor = Switzerland
Kuala Lumpur = Korea
Putrajaya = Philippines
Penang = Panama
Pahang = Poland
Negeri Sembilan = Netherlands
Perak = Portugal
Kelantan = Kenya

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

I think this is what you mean...
Johor = Japan
Malacca = Maldives
Selangor = Switzerland
Kuala Lumpur = Korea
Putrajaya = Philippines
Penang = Panama
Pahang = Poland
Negeri Sembilan = Netherlands
Perak = Portugal
Kelantan = Kenya

How I wish...Drooling..
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am

I carried a Nokia E72, for the 1st 2 mths, the bill went up by 30sg, i dont know why until i check my phone bill. There it was..... that f**king leech called data plan.

The "pay as you use" data - 1kb of data can be as much as 0.005cents, that is not a lot. But here's the problem, when u browse a webpage these days, it comes in 1MB, which is 1000 x 0.005 = sg5 per webpage.

Be very freaking careful with data! Best, just contact yr telco and ask them to turn off GPRS. You dont need it. Trust me on these...
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:01 pm

The telco seems to be ST in the article. My work phone which is a BB always sign up for unlimited data before I travel. So I will data like nobody business n I always get a msg when I hit 5mb. So maybe this is a 1 off case?

In any case I only have 2 letters abt this guy, KK.. Not Khorkar, but KONG KUM Remember off your 3G and cellcular data 288898
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 am

On this, my friend myself were in keppel and laguna during mid dec. Guess what, he was hit by roaming charges. I was like huh! Roaming in Keppel and Laguna. Impossible right? True enough, he was charged roaming data whilst in this 2 location.

Please check yr bills.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 am

i permanently turn off the Data-Roaming setting in my iPhone. but it is still important to double/triple-check on this setting immediately when you step onto foreign land....

just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember off your 3G and cellcular data   Remember off your 3G and cellcular data Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember off your 3G and cellcular data
Page 1 of 1