12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:02 pm

UL,

OK la, i will you a break on this.... in the end, you will be the ones that feels the pinch.

I am with TDO.... the Poresia roamers....
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Golfernam

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Daffu wrote:
UL,

OK la, i will you a break on this.... in the end, you will be the ones that feels the pinch.

So Daffu and TDO can bring me to Poresia,no chance to golf there yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Bro, I love to check out yr gears. They look damn sharp. We will plan a game. Dont expect too much from me I am pretty bad with my game these days.

OK la, dont want to OT the thread too much and keep pressuring UL on his deep pockets. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Have $$$ will travel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Golfernam

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm

For yr game I will check it out with UL..hehe,hope to golf with u all Very Happy As a member of Poresia ,bring in guess rate izzit not more then $40 ringgit?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Daffu wrote:
UL,

Thanks for the concern bro KK, like i told you before, 1st i have my reason why i don't played JB course any more, not because of a RM40 hike, it's a very personal issue. 2nd, transportation is always something we need to rally around. If i don't play in JB, i never ask my sidekicks to follow, they can play anywhere they like. 3nd sorry to say, since NSRCC, somewhere along Thomson and Sime Road, now RCC....i have been pampered by the Tofu fairway.... Cool

Poresia is a good course, you can jio bro Benny_Wish along.

Myself will still grow vegetables and rear chicken in NSRCC Changi and Kranji. maybe full retirement apply for a canteen operator in NSRCC Halfway house. RDG members got 10% off.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

"I still have my UL JB Tour, like Bukit Binang...i invited you...remember..... BUT no response from you... "

UL, I think you are referring to Bukit Banang. Come to think of it I have not played there for about 2 years now. Maybe it's time to revisit that course. But hor, can only do it in July 2012. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:25 am

TDO wrote:
"I still have my UL JB Tour, like Bukit Binang...i invited you...remember..... BUT no response from you... "

UL, I think you are referring to Bukit Banang. Come to think of it I have not played there for about 2 years now. Maybe it's time to revisit that course. But hor, can only do it in July 2012. What do you think?

Yes you are right, sorry for typo error.....we can discuss this when we teeoff in RCC tomorrow. Try not to OB hehehe cyclops
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:25 am

David1 wrote:
NSRCC has announced price increase liao!! Sad

http://www.nsrcc.com.sg/golf/golf-insurance

Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:50 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
TDO wrote:

Yes you are right, sorry for typo error.....we can discuss this when we teeoff in RCC tomorrow. Try not to OB hehehe cyclops

What OB ah? I am MOW one hor when it come to golf. Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 974937
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:51 am

Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 437288
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:06 am

Other times I may back out, ha! ha! Like my friend (ex-colleague now towkay). One day after golfing at Bukit Permai (9 holes course, repeated), they decided to go for massage. I followed them. Then hor, calamity strike. They went in first while I waited my turn. When they came out, I was sitting in front of the Big Screen watching movies. They asked, "Wah! You so fast come out ah". My reply stunt them. "What so fast come out? I never go in". Wahahaha! Then they said it's no fun coming out with me. Don't know how to enjoy life. Very Happy

My enjoyment is Golf, Golf, Golf. Massage, eh. Let me think about it again. tongue
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:44 am

aiya, we all forgot that UL is super rich and retired, thus the increase is just small change for him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:20 pm

TDO wrote:
Other times I may back out, ha! ha! Like my friend (ex-colleague now towkay). One day after golfing at Bukit Permai (9 holes course, repeated), they decided to go for massage. I followed them. Then hor, calamity strike. They went in first while I waited my turn. When they came out, I was sitting in front of the Big Screen watching movies. They asked, "Wah! You so fast come out ah". My reply stunt them. "What so fast come out? I never go in". Wahahaha! Then they said it's no fun coming out with me. Don't know how to enjoy life. Very Happy

My enjoyment is Golf, Golf, Golf. Massage, eh. Let me think about it again. tongue

Brother i thank you for your honesty and integrity....i will upgrade you as my SIDEKICKS

Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
TDO wrote:

Brother i thank you for your honesty and integrity....i will upgrade you as my SIDEKICKS

Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 16911

Thanks UL. By the way, my that friend didn't invite me for golf in JB anymore because he said I not fun for after golf. Laughing He is Poresia member but also seldom play there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Btw, where is SD?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Daffu wrote:
Btw, where is SD?

Already said a thousand times....he is in Lotus Mountain training...heard he also started a 5 Like a Star @ heaven hotel there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing   Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Price increase for NSRCC subscription & golfing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2