RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? Empty
PostSubject: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 pm

To clear and get rid of my one leg kicking swing, i change to one piece take away swing aqnd it took me over 3 months of snow lotus mountain training ...that why my HCP is 26++. I am still working on it for my woods and irons now....

Cool
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
waybalegolf

How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

Hello chief,

Golfer needs to have quality training not quantity....and training partner to spot their mistakes as you can't see yourself doing the right or wrong changes.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am

Like forever? duh!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

waybalegolf wrote:
Hello chief,

Golfer needs to have quality training not quantity....and training partner to spot their mistakes as you can't see yourself doing the right or wrong changes.

Cheers

Thanks for the advise Pro, yes need to hit the range more. Guess have to be patient when one change it swing, hopefully is for the better... Idea
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 am

There is no right or wrong swing. Just find your own swing like Baba Watson. His swing is un-traditional but he is able to find the equilibrium, hence one of the longest drive on tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ???   How long do you trained to have a consistent, repeatable swing every time ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1