HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 Empty
PostSubject: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 am

Good news for golfers...and future generation golfers...

Paya Lebar Air Base (PLAB) will be moved to Changi East eventually and this will free up a large area of about 800ha -- bigger than Bishan or Ang Mo Kio.

This will allow new homes, offices and factories to be built. Relocating PLAB, PM Lee pointed out, removes height restrictions on large areas around Paya Lebar, and will allow the development of "new, exciting" plans for eastern Singapore.

Such moves, we golfers will hope the governments will not target golf course for new homes, offices and factories to be built....

There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Just my 2 cents worth

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:47 am

No other choice liao as the scratch plan fr F1, motorcar sport left huge empty land. Neutral
Hence they (??) gotta used tat plot of land instead otherwise, pple (??) will make noise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:07 am

May I know which GRC or constituency does this are belongs to ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.permatex.com
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 pm

I just wonder if i can apply a BTO there.....Cool 
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
can but with the moving of PLAB to changi which takes ard 5 years and BTO ard 4 years. you got to wait at least 10 years Uncle lau
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 am

danielleecm wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
can but with the moving of PLAB to changi which takes ard 5 years and BTO ard 4 years. you got to wait at least 10 years Uncle lau
Very true bro...Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5   Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paya Lebar Air Base to move to Changi East, new plans for Changi Terminal 5
Page 1 of 1