Yamaha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:14 am

Excluding the Chief Moderator.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:21 am

Daffu wrote:

Ok lor, as long you are happy !!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:52 am

Daffu wrote:

Really Question Question Sad... Sad Sad Sad As I'm also one of the two CM... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

I must say I am very happy visiting this forum. Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 192200 Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 12821
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:59 am

I also happy to be here.....What a Face...
At least I m not the CM...What a Face.....
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:00 am

swing2sky wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Really Question Question Sad... Sad Sad Sad As I'm also one of the two CM... Sad Sad

This CM very the good...
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

GolfMan wrote:
I also happy to be here.....What a Face...
At least I m not the CM...What a Face.....

You not CM, but PRESIDENT mah.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Daffu wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Daffu wrote:

This CM very the good...
Sad Sad Thank you... Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 559670
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm

It's okay everyone...put all the blame and bad things to me...that the real CM job...

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 16911
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

CM = Complaints Manager Laughing
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Established Member
Established Member
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:02 pm

The letter is very well written.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:20 am

I wrote to them but no reply yet. Wondering will they ever take action ?
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Golfernam

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:25 am

swing2sky wrote:
Got lar sure take some action wan,even MP Dr NG oso been to NSRCC Changi yesterday mah...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:28 am

Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Got lar sure take some action wan,even MP Dr NG oso been to NSRCC Changi yesterday mah...

Dr Ng is the GOH for charity golf yesterday! whether some actions or anything will happen is too early to say....election just over lah...
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:33 am

Seiko wrote:
Golfernam wrote:
swing2sky wrote:

Dr Ng is the GOH for charity golf yesterday! whether some actions or anything will happen is too early to say....election just over lah...

Agreed...Election just over. Now, they need to focus on bigger national issue. No time for small trival matter... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:38 am

Do you reckon that this will really work?
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:50 am

Daffu wrote:
Do you reckon that this will really work?

What do you think? If it really work, they will be even more busy...everyone will ask for price deduction from property price to coe price.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:26 am

Just my own view, i think resistance to price increase is probably a futile effort. Unless, people gather together start going to the newspapers....
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

Daffu wrote:
Just my own view, i think resistance to price increase is probably a futile effort. Unless, people gather together start going to the newspapers....

What makes u think that it will work by going to the press?
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:05 am

For one, there is at least exposure on the subject which is an big awareness. Its at least better than just an individual email from email from everyone. The office holders will just delete email... I mindful, deleting email is just 1 button.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:06 am

Daffu wrote:
For one, there is at least exposure on the subject which is an big awareness. Its at least better than just an individual email from email from everyone. The office holders will just delete email... I mindful, deleting email is just 1 button.

It's already in the papers....so? any difference?
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Seiko wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Oh well, you win.... but still you lose as well.... Not that i justify it but things in this country can only go up...sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Daffu wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Oh well, you win.... but still you lose as well.... Not that i justify it but things in this country can only go up...sad but true.

bro Daffu, u had misunderstood my message! I don't think this email exercise is going to work ( u can see my response after Yahama's posting). Even we go to the press, nothing is going to change unless SOMEONE is sincere about change after GE2011.

Yes, you are right! I lose in the end. In fact, all NS men are losers for this incident.

let's have a game soon in JB! our last game was in Kukup. Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 7324
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:24 am

Seiko wrote:
Daffu wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Daffu wrote:

bro Daffu, u had misunderstood my message! I don't think this email exercise is going to work ( u can see my response after Yahama's posting). Even we go to the press, nothing is going to change unless SOMEONE is sincere about change after GE2011.

Yes, you are right! I lose in the end. In fact, all NS men are losers for this incident.

let's have a game soon in JB! our last game was in Kukup. Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 7324

There is a saying from a guy aka S2S, 'Politicians are like Magician, it is all illusion, when the show ends, everything else stop including all the promises'... Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Terence29

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:59 am

Then walk in guest fee will be even higher. OMG! No more golf in sg...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next