Yamaha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pocketace
Established Member
Established Member
pocketace

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:55 am

I have also signed up for the FB page. While, initially, I kinda thought like Seiko, is it effective? What is the point? But on the other hand, if I choose to keep quiet and remain apathetic, then it is a meek submission to whatever prices they put out! Evil or Very Mad

I have always complimented NSRCC, despite having a flight of golfers going out every 7 minutes, our putting greens are one of the best out there in SG (except perhaps premier clubs like TMCC, SGC, they are betterererer....)

I have been to some other courses in SG and many of them pale in comparison to NSRCC. So credit must be given where credit is due. I think there should be some sort of increment (after like, what? 7 years) to help ensure NSRCC can operate in a viable option, but perhaps, the increment should be more gradual. Ask yourself, if NSRCC continue with zero increment and you are going to be putting on really crappy greens and playing on botak / water-logged fairways in future, will you like it?

I feel particularly aggrieved because I jumped on their recent 'promotion' campaign and renewed my membership for another 5 years. I'm sure this increment for monthly dues and green fees are in the works for a long time. I wish they are more transparent when they did their 'promotion' few months ago by letting me know that they are planning a fee hike in the middle of the year. Then I may change my mind about renewing. too late now... Sad

So now, LL, I felt like I gotta make my point. Actually, kudos to the organisers of FB and this petition. They deserve credit for taking proactive measures. cheers
Back to top Go down
markie
Committee
markie

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:20 am

I just renew last Sun. No promotion but I have the option to renew for 2 years
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

Terence29 wrote:
Then walk in guest fee will be even higher. OMG! No more golf in sg...

Once in a Blue Moon should be alright.
Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Terence29

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:17 am

TDO wrote:
Terence29 wrote:
Then walk in guest fee will be even higher. OMG! No more golf in sg...

Once in a Blue Moon should be alright.

Now it's already this amount. Years later when i decided to come back to S'pore, then jialiat liao. Better enjoy my golf here and give up when back in S'pore. Smile
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:21 am

Join JB golf clubs. Cheap cheap and can still pump petrol on way back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Terence29

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:34 am

TDO wrote:
Join JB golf clubs. Cheap cheap and can still pump petrol on way back. Smile

Bo bian liao. Guess that's one of the way out in order to play golf while in sg.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:37 am

To me the distance from my place to Changi is about the same as I travel to Poresia. Since it's about the same it would be even more expensive for me to join NSRCC because there is no subsidy in petrol. Sad
Back to top Go down
Terence29
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Terence29

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:40 am

TDO wrote:
To me the distance from my place to Changi is about the same as I travel to Poresia. Since it's about the same it would be even more expensive for me to join NSRCC because there is no subsidy in petrol. Sad

However, sometimes i don't feel safe driving into JB after all the day light robbery reports.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Most the robbery happen in town. So no worries if your objective is golf and go back. Smile
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:55 am

From the facebook, all the letter sending doesn't seem to work.. Sad

Will a boycott really works here..I honestly don't think so.. Sad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/381198981915221/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee   Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exorbitant increase in NSRCC Monthly Subscription Fee and Golfing Fee
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3