W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II Empty
PostSubject: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Based on a true story, the name have been change to protect the innocent.

Vaseline Golfer......

Salty Dog game lately been quite bad, slicing and Hooking every time SD whip his Driver. UL his playing told him that years ago another golfer Swingeverywhere told him that him that if you apply vaseline on to the suface of the Driver and irons, the ball will go STRAIGHT ONLY ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Salty Dog was so desperate that he applied vaseline on his driver and irons....true enough his balls went any where but straight !!! Twisted Evil But he applied so much that his hand, face and arms are too oily ...his playing partner felt disgusted abd make think worst, SD play in the 80's games with his vaseline addiction.... pig

Is salty Dog breaking the rules by applying vaseline on his driver and irons and cause his ball to go straight !!!

KP !!!!

W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II Vaseline
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 am

Wa... any truth to this??!! Vaseline + golf ball = straight?!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 am

Penalty for apply anything on grip and club head...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Penalty for apply anything on grip and club head...

In the rule book ? Where leh ? Idea
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 am

Rules 4.2

a. Playing Characteristics Changed
During a stipulated round, the playing characteristics of a club must not be purposely changed by adjustment or by any other means.

b. Foreign Material
Foreign material must not be applied to the club face for the purpose of influencing the movement of the ball.

*PENALTY FOR CARRYING, BUT NOT MAKING STROKE WITH, CLUB OR CLUBS IN BREACH OF RULE 4-1 or 4-2:

Match play – At the conclusion of the hole at which the breach is discovered, the state of the match is adjusted by deducting one hole for each hole at which a breach occurred; maximum deduction per round – Two holes.

Stroke play – Two strokes for each hole at which any breach occurred; maximum penalty per round – Four strokes.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 am

If i spits saliva on my club face and whack it......boleh ??

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:28 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

What a Face

If it is applied to influence the movement of the ball... then cannot What a Face clown
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 am

How will my partner or player know i spitted on it and whack ? I can say it my habits or my frustration..... Idea
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

What a Face

If it is applied to influence the movement of the ball... then cannot What a Face clown

if he spit something else that is more sticky leh? maybe UL intention is so that no one else will DARE to pick up his lost balls .... Razz
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 am

s-killer wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

What a Face

if he spit something else that is more sticky leh? maybe UL intention is so that no one else will DARE to pick up his lost balls .... Razz

Oh...that only once a day..... W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II 472247
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
How will my partner or player know i spitted on it and whack ? I can say it my habits or my frustration..... Idea

If you think spitting on it will make the ball go further and straighter...we have no objection... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:42 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

If you think spitting on it will make the ball go further and straighter...we have no objection... What a Face

See Saltydog, already told you that you can spit or puke on your driver before a shot ! pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II   W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.M.P ? PART 84 - Special Disgusting case edition....Part II
Page 1 of 1